Oppo Camp Brodie Grundy (Traded to Melbourne 2022)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
$12 million?

We're the pride of South Australia
The mighty Adelaide Crows.
We're courageous, stronger, and faster
And respected by our foes!

Would I actually have to attend their games or wear their colours? I mean I could tell that lie for $12M but there are limits.

Would I actually have to attend their games or wear their colours? I mean I could tell that lie for $12M but there are limits.
At $12 million I haven’t seen any limits.... yet.

I’m fickle like that

;)

https://www.3aw.com.au/leigh-matthews-names-his-top-seven-most-valuable-players/ (15/06/2019)

Leigh Matthews says Collingwood ruckman Brodie Grundy is the league’s most valuable player at the halfway point of the season.

After rating him as the second most valuable player last year, the AFL great says there’s no more important player in the league right now.

“Grundy is my number one,” he said on 3AW Football.

‘I think Cripps is very close to it and he’s the best of the midfielders.”

Leigh Matthews’ top seven most valuable players
  1. Brodie Grundy
  2. Patrick Cripps
  3. Patrick Dangerfield
  4. Tim Kelly
  5. Jeremy McGovern
  6. Tom Hawkins
  7. Jeremy Cameron

https://www.3aw.com.au/leigh-matthews-names-his-top-seven-most-valuable-players/ (15/06/2019)

Leigh Matthews says Collingwood ruckman Brodie Grundy is the league’s most valuable player at the halfway point of the season.

After rating him as the second most valuable player last year, the AFL great says there’s no more important player in the league right now.

1. Brodie Grundy
  2. Patrick Cripps
  3. Patrick Dangerfield
  4. Tim Kelly
  5. Jeremy McGovern
  6. Tom Hawkins
  7. Jeremy Cameron
Do not have to butter me up, love Leigh.

The genius that is Leigh, he just cuts through.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. Brodie Grundy
  2. Patrick Cripps
  3. Patrick Dangerfield
  4. Tim Kelly
  5. Jeremy McGovern
  6. Tom Hawkins
  7. Jeremy Cameron

Patricks and Jeremys are prominent.

No way we win today without Brodie.
Was huge.

Did you sniff some Vegenite?

Are you ok Otto?

By the way I agree.........just give him a 15 year contract already.

Bucks gave him a half time bake and said he didn’t think he deserved best on honors after the match.
50 hit outs, 25 possessions, 2 goals and 6 clearances.
"No, I didn't have Brodie as the best player on the ground," Buckley said. "I haven't actually sat down and looked at it, but he wouldn't be (the best player). Check the coaches' votes and try and work out whose are whose."

Bucks gave him a half time bake and said he didn’t think he deserved best on honors after the match.
"No, I didn't have Brodie as the best player on the ground," Buckley said. "I haven't actually sat down and looked at it, but he wouldn't be (the best player). Check the coaches' votes and try and work out whose are whose."
Doesn't need to be the BOG just BROG which he now always is.

s**t. I hate to know what Grundy has to do to get Coaches Votes.

He is the Reason we won

Adelaide would be pretty stupid to be offering that sort of coin when they have spuds like Gibbs already in big coin.

Plus, now that their ruck man is tearing it up, why would they want Grundy.

The a really needs to bring in a franchise player system that sits outside the cap. Make it happen Ed. After we win the flag this year the vultures will all be circling.

Would have liked to have Grundy tied up at the end of the year. Or at least by trade period, pick 1 is a good starting point.

Not to mention the others we have OOC next season as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back