Toast Bulldogs def Swans 67-39

Remove this Banner Ad

How did Laitham Vandermeer drop Rampe when he took that mark up forward before kicking the goal? He let him know all about it too. Love it.
Is there vision of this? I was only able to watch intermittently and missed this bit :(

Reckon he got cleared as soon as they saw the first reply pretty poor from the umpire in that case
To be fair it didn't look great from the umpire's angle, and Fox dropped like a sack of potatoes. I actually thought Dale might have been in trouble until they replayed from another angle. It was always one of those reports that was going to be thrown out immediately, but I don't think the umpire was wrong to have reported it given how it looked at first

To be fair it didn't look great from the umpire's angle, and Fox dropped like a sack of potatoes. I actually thought Dale might have been in trouble until they replayed from another angle. It was always one of those reports that was going to be thrown out immediately, but I don't think the umpire was wrong to have reported it given how it looked at first
yeh fair enough fast motion too I guess and little staged from Foxy

The Sydney players look very stupid upon a single replay of the Bailey Dale incident. In fact I didn’t even think a replay was necessary. A bloke I know he barely watches football said over my shoulder last night as he saw it that is a soft 50

The faces Papley made celebrating every goal he kicked make me very happy we beat his team and he was crap in the GF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The faces Papley made celebrating every goal he kicked make me very happy we beat his team and he was crap in the GF

He’d be perfect for us but he’s set on a move to ******* Carlton, silly boy he is

I love how aggressively he celebrates goals. He is trying to energize his team mates. He's a superstar and I'd love him at the Dogs.
Yeah same, one of my favourite non-Dogs. It was upsetting we never seemed to be in the running for him last trade period.

Really impressed with the inexperienced kids. They all crack in hard when it's their turn. Plenty to like about them.

West could fill the void left by Picken and C.Smith
Just watched the replay of the first and last quarters. I was impressed by Butler. Had not even imagined he'd get a game. The recruitment since Power came in seems to be highly successful. Also Vandermeer is proving to be a really good pick at around 40 if I remember correctly. What pick was Butler and what year?

Just watched the replay of the first and last quarters. I was impressed by Butler. Had not even imagined he'd get a game. The recruitment since Power came in seems to be highly successful. Also Vandermeer is proving to be a really good pick at around 40 if I remember correctly. What pick was Butler and what year?
Last year

In the 50s

Remove this Banner Ad

Back