Oppo Camp Caleb Poulter (Bulldogs MSD 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Played most of the game for 1 kick & 1 handball. I love the kid. But he has dropped off big time for some reason.

Could say that for the Whole Team in the Game.

When he Came on the whole team got there Pants Pulled Down by Carlton

We are playing more corridor which means he gets the less of the ball when he plays on the wing.

So does he need a Postion Change as he just standing on Wing with nothing to do

It’s normal for a first year player to have these kind of games, he needs a block in the two’s but with covid that isn’t an option atm. He and Bianco have both dropped off a little, they’ve been shown enough for us to know they’ll have futures at the club. No need to panic imo

I still love you, Caleb.

He's a promising talent for us, and --unless he's physically cooked-- shouldn't be dropped under any circumstances.

Just got no where near the Ball and that has Happened since Harvey taken over

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Played most of the game for 1 kick & 1 handball. I love the kid. But he has dropped off big time for some reason.
Wing under Bucks was the easiest role in the AFL. Had to run a lot, but held your spacing and got a lot of uncontested footy. I think Harvey is using the wings differently.

Wing under Bucks was the easiest role in the AFL. Had to run a lot, but held your spacing and got a lot of uncontested footy. I think Harvey is using the wings differently.

or Not Using it

This block of games is notorious for being hard for young bodies; dont have the power to go on the soft turf. Should see some better games round 21-23 when the grounds harden up.

Thought him being the sub was absurd, even before he came on. Why would you make an out of form 18 year old the sub, especially one with such high endurance?

Just shows how bad our Match Commitee is

Thought him being the sub was absurd, even before he came on. Why would you make an out of form 18 year old the sub, especially one with such high endurance?

Who was a better option as the medical sub?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back