Society/Culture Can we please stop equating the risk posed by left wing extremists with that of right wing extremists?

Remove this Banner Ad

Tuckers audience is too big to be entirely made up of white supremacists. That's why I said he has the ability to mainstream important issues.

The point is, you are happy to overlook his white supremacy narratives, because he 'might' help with your pet project.

The point is, you are happy to overlook his white supremacy narratives, because he 'might' help with your pet project.

You keep saying that but you have yet to provide any evidence that I'm overlooking the content of his program.

Describing men's health as a pet project is yet another indicator that you just don't take that subject seriously, so you're probably part of the problem.

You keep saying that but you have yet to provide any evidence that I'm overlooking the content of his program.

Describing men's health as a pet project is yet another indicator that you just don't take that subject seriously, so you're probably part of the problem.

No, I'm a healthy man. I'm part of the solution.

You’re more upset by his inaction in telling blokes to get their prostrates checked than his standing as the leading provocateur of right wing terrorism.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I think what people are trying to say is that if you espouse white supremacy, you probably shouldnt have a platform at all

Get a guy who can talk right wing stuff, mens health issues and no white supremacy.

Amazing that you are either so deliberately dense or unintentionally dense, (whichever fits) that you need that explained to you.

I think what people are trying to say is that if you espouse white supremacy, you probably shouldnt have a platform at all

Get a guy who can talk right wing stuff, mens health issues and no white supremacy.

Amazing that you are either so deliberately dense or unintentionally dense, (whichever fits) that you need that explained to you.

I'm not saying he should have a platform, so it's a non sequitur.

I'm not saying he should have a platform, so it's a non sequitur.
You are using his mens health thing as an excuse.

Hitler was an animal rights advocate. So fxxn what - hitlers a pos

Carlsons a pos - why would you even defend him in any way shape or form - if he was onnmy side of politics id just call him a pos and leave it at that.

You are using his mens health thing as an excuse.

Hitler was an animal rights advocate. So fxxn what - hitlers a pos

Carlsons a pos - why would you even defend him in any way shape or form - if he was onnmy side of politics id just call him a pos and leave it at that.
Excuse for what? This whole conversation started around his men's fertility or men's health documentary. I said it would be an opportunity for him to discuss something legitimate.

I'm not defending Hitler or Carlson . . .

I'm not defending Hitler or Carlson . . .
"Look Im not saying Hitler was bad, al Im saying is that he had a platform to make a strong stand against driving off from the petrol bowser without paying. Now Ill leave others to debate whether he was genocidally racist or not, Ill focus on his failings on this issue"

"Look Im not saying Hitler was bad, al Im saying is that he had a platform to make a strong stand against driving off from the petrol bowser without paying. Now Ill leave others to debate whether he was genocidally racist or not, Ill focus on his failings on this issue"

You're not saying Hitler was bad? What a Freudian slip.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What this kid represents is lore in sections of the Republican Party now. If people like Cawthorne or MTG were Muslim they wouldn't be able to take a piss without the FBI filming them (Cawthorne would want the tapes too I'm guessing) but because they sit a legislature what they say is somehow okay.

This is from a bloke whose main contributions to the discussion around right wing extremists is that it’s a missed opportunity for them to spread mens health messages, and we shouldn’t use dehumanising language about them

Nope, and it was a discussion around a men's health documentary.

It was not a health documentary, clown. It came from the angry man politics that is the topic of this thread.

I'm not endorsing the documentary, but that was the discussion it was around as opposed to your distorted version of reality.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back