Champions League Matchday 6

Remove this Banner Ad

CSKA will get a slap on the wrist and UEFA will move on.

I hope that they only get a slap too. It would be a bit of an overkill if they get booted for something minor - but stranger things have happened.

I had a dream that i looked at livescore and the Chelsea - APOEL Nicosia games was 10 all, but instead of saying Chelsea it said Yourteam 10 - 10 APOEL Nicosia, **** me dreams can be stupid

Can anyone explain to me why Bayern's Goalkeeper took their Penalty Kick?

Hes just very good at it as you noticed. IIRC he scored once went to celebrate and a quick kick off ened in a goal. I found it

[YOUTUBE]PRopvRERXmI[/YOUTUBE]

I haven't seen Butt take one for Bayern yet, but as Embers said he was fairly prolific at Leverkusen.

Juve were just awful. Diego in particular had a shocker. A dream match-up in the Europa League awaits. :cool:

EUROPA

Juventus
Wolfsburg
Marseille
Atletico Madrid

Some nice teams going into Europa - should be good :thumbsu:

I still think one of Inter and Barcelona will go in as well.

EFL Boy said:

Probably never missed a penalty before in his life - this was his 33rd career goal.

Great game by Bayern by the way. Well deserved :thumbsu:

I haven't seen Butt take one for Bayern yet, but as Embers said he was fairly prolific at Leverkusen.

Juve were just awful. Diego in particular had a shocker. A dream match-up in the Europa League awaits. :cool:

Diegos been awful for a good 2 months now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because he's good at them. He also used to take them for his previous club too (was it Leverkeusen?) - once he got caught upfield after taking one and the opposition took the kick-off and scored from the halfway line before he could get back, it's probably on YouTube somewhere. Er, as Embers already said :eek:

Owen's hat-trick was nice, the win slightly flattered us because Wolfsburg had been battering us for the, er, third quarter... but Ferguson brought on Obertan and Valencia, switched to a flat back four and more conventional wing play and we controlled it from there. Obertan was excellent for the second goal and the third was pure class.

Felipe Melo is another Juve player that started the season well but now has run into some bad form.

Looks like we will have some decent competition in the Europa League.

I'd also like to congratulate the Owen family on the imminent new arrival.

Hat-trick-hero-Michael-Ow-001.jpg

LOL goal for Dynamo Kiev vs Barcelona. Victor Valdes with the blunder for the first goal...

If things stay as they are...

Barca 8
DK 8
Rubin 7
Inter 7

However, if there is a result between Inter and Rubin then DK and Barca will be solved between the head to head matches, which would be a Barca win 2-1 overall... So DK need to win by three goals to guarantee safe passage more or less. And away goals count, if they concede one they need to score at least 4... that is assuming that Inter vs Rubin is a win one way or the other...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back