Preview Changes & Pre-Match Discussion Yartapuulti vs Narrm: Round 10, 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait Jack Ziebull was playing? Not a chance in hell there weren't 4 better Port players than Ziebull. Ridiculous voting by whichever coach did that.

He got votes for being one of our best players. He had 4 direct turnovers for goals. Most goal assists for the match.

Certainly believe Lycett and Teakle will be named.
As bad as it is, Lycett is a better match for Grundy, while Teakle must use his leap against Gawn.
If Teakle tries to body up on either of these two guys, it's curtains. He just doesn't have the body to do it. He's got no choice but to jump at them.
Teakle has an excellent leap but against Goldy he didn't use it. Maybe staying down helps to set up a more congested ruck contest that way rather than risk clear losses from the contest. If that's all they want then Lycett can probably nullify better than Teakle. I suspect Teakle will be dropped if Charlie gets up this week. If Charlie fails to get up then Teakle may be used as a forward/ruck.

I hope you don't mind the intrusion but as far as Petty being out, they will not bring in Tomlinson. Petty has been playing forward this year, the most obvious replacements will be Brown, Schache or TMac.

DL.

Are you any relation to Ollie Lord? :cool:

With a name like OxfordCambridge I was certain you were a Melbourne supporter, but yeh I get the Sturt reference.

Any chance we can give Oscar McDonald a game this week in a try before you buy plan?

I hope you don't mind the intrusion but as far as Petty being out, they will not bring in Tomlinson. Petty has been playing forward this year, the most obvious replacements will be Brown, Schache or TMac.

DL.
Perfect, Brown to kill us then.....

Good of AFL 360 to have Travis Boak on the show in the week that he breaks the Port Adelaide games record!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Teakle has an excellent leap but against Goldy he didn't use it. Maybe staying down helps to set up a more congested ruck contest that way rather than risk clear losses from the contest. If that's all they want then Lycett can probably nullify better than Teakle. I suspect Teakle will be dropped if Charlie gets up this week. If Charlie fails to get up then Teakle may be used as a forward/ruck.
Yep, Charlie, DBJ and Lycett in, I hope Evans stays , the lucky charm has not lost an AFL game.

In three seasons Francis Evans has played 10 games (7 for Geelong, 3 for Port).
Five of which he was the sub, one of those he wasn't even subbed on for, but it still counts as a game for him.

He is yet to lose a game.
He currently holds the record for most career games without losing a game, overtaking Eric Cochran from 1912 who was 9-0.
At some point he will lose a game and lose this record, but how long will that take?

Maybe this Friday, or Not?

IN: Lycett, Dixon, DBJ
OUT: Marshall, Mead, Evans
SUB: Sinn

If Dixon isn't fit, play Hayes up forward. He's been training and playing up forward in the SANFL.

Calling BS on this stuff.

Charlie was rested, DBJ would have played if reqd, Burton they're trialling as a fwd and TJ kicked a goal because the opposition was weak as.

They're trying very hard to be respectful of North, WCE and soon Hawthorn but these three are akin to the bye.

Last edited:
If we pick both Lycett and Teakle in the same team....gee willickers that'll be something special to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back