Preview Changes: R6 2021 v Hawthorn in Tasmania

Remove this Banner Ad

Listening to Nicks there I got the impression that they might be trying Jones as a half back. Which should be good with the amount of ball that would come that way in the SANFL

I got the same impression, a rebounding half back flanker. They obviously think he'll be better off with the ball coming to him since he hasn't been able to find much of it recently.

His Mrs taught at Blackfriars but flew back every Friday night back to Melbourne.
Seriously, just how home sick can a person be where flying home every week is required?

Dont get me wrong, I appreciate it and Im not trying to diminish it here, but given her unique circumstances I struggle to fully comprehend it.

I am so thrilled that TT is making his debut, given its now in R6 I just wish it had been last week or even next week at AO for that matter.

If our Club was doing most things right on and off the field, I wouldnt have cared so much, but the Club had a great opportunity here IMO for some real genuine positive news and could have enhanced it further.

I don't think there is much risk of TT not getting a game at Adelaide Oval, or this blunting how much "real genuine positive news" this is. We're playing our number 2 pick. The apparent superstar key forward we're hoping to build our next generation around. It doesn't get more positive than that.

Really though, it looks like Frampton has forced our hand here.

Seriously, just how home sick can a person be where flying home every week is required?

Dont get me wrong, I appreciate it and Im not trying to diminish it here, but given her unique circumstances I struggle to fully comprehend it.
Me and you both mate. Probably partied it up with the girlfriends on Fridays and Saturdays.

Young Jake would have had the insecurity level rising and with the help of BT, they both got back to Melbourne.

I got the same impression, a rebounding half back flanker. They obviously think he'll be better off with the ball coming to him since he hasn't been able to find much of it recently.
I like it. We need to try things with Chayce, as he is currently floundering.

I don't think there is much risk of TT not getting a game at Adelaide Oval, or this blunting how much "real genuine positive news" this is. We're playing our number 2 pick. The apparent superstar key forward we're hoping to build our next generation around. It doesn't get more positive than that.

Really though, it looks like Frampton has forced our hand here.

No. Of course its positive, no one is disputing this. Nor is anyone disputing the games he will get at AO in 2021.

Im thinking of the bigger picture here, in terms of having his family and friends all being able to attend the game and making the debut for a player in which the Club aims to build the team around, a positive experience for all concerned and reinforcing that. Making sure that the experience for TT is enhanced the best that it can be.

Frampton should never have played against Freo. Thats the mistake. It should have been forced two weeks ago.

Personally I dont believe playing in the morning on Sunday in Tasmania would be great compared to playing at home next weekend on Saturday arvo.

Me and you both mate. Probably partied it up with the girlfriends on Fridays and Saturdays.

Young Jake would have had the insecurity level rising and with the help of BT, they both got back to Melbourne.
Most definitely, she went home only to party in Melbourne as you pointed out.

It was well acknowledged that BT was basically pimping out Lever to Melbourne clubs back in 2017.

Most definitely, she went home only to party in Melbourne as you pointed out.

It was well acknowledged that BT was basically pimping out Lever to Melbourne clubs back in 2017.
Terrible bloke from what I have heard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah yes, all of those posters who were so insistent that calls for RT were silly and that his development should centre around the SANFL - once again proven as total potatoes.

Bit harsh? It’s ok for people to have different opinions on the best approach surely

And we get the Tassie game, yet again......
sh*t venue? Send the Crows there.
sh*t timeslot? Crows can play that timeslot.
I havent looked at the fixture, but do we get a Ballarat or Alice Springs game this year? Maybe we get both?

Even better - Cairns!

I can see it now.

First bounce, ruck infringement. Free kick to ROB who stands there crippled by mental panic for 15 seconds before shuffling a 1.5m handball to a flatfooted Keays who neatly chips to Laird at HF. Lairdy then kicks via the moon to McAdam in a 2v1 where McAdam goes for a hanger 30 - 40 minutes before the ball arrives, resulting in a free kick to our boy Kyle Hartigan.

Harto, eyes darting, ignores the kick to a screaming Mitchell (30m in space because no tag) and instead tries to pick off a 25m diagonal pass into the corridor, perfectly picking out a bewildered Thilthorpe 40 metres out, directly in front. And so starts his career.
Perfection.

Bit harsh? It’s ok for people to have different opinions on the best approach surely
Having an opinion is OK. No issues. The problem is how a person expresses their opinion. Many come on here and in a authoritative manner make a statement because the think they know for a fact what is happening. Then a challenge is made and a debate or argument follows. Its all in how one delivers their opinion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back