Prediction Changes Swans V Dogs at a Drying SCG 8/7/22

Remove this Banner Ad

I can’t see how you can justify keeping Sweet in with English back given English plays 70%+ time in ruck.

I’d be leaving scahche and McComb out

English Richards Garcia in for sweet scahche and McComb out would be good changes and McNiel to the sub role

Wouldn’t be throwing Darcy in if finals are out of the equation give him a taste in round 22 and 23

I can’t see how you can justify keeping Sweet in with English back given English plays 70%+ time in ruck.

I’d be leaving scahche and McComb out

English Richards Garcia in for sweet scahche and McComb out would be good changes and McNiel to the sub role

Wouldn’t be throwing Darcy in if finals are out of the equation give him a taste in round 22 and 23
This would once again create a poor structure within the side. Who plays backup ruck? Back to Dunkley again?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I don’t really see what right Hannan has to be walking straight into this side off pretty much 10 weeks off. But if it’s just a straight swap for McComb I guess I’d prefer Hannan by default.

I worry with those changes though that we’re expecting Schache to play back Amarty, Buddy, Reid & Heeney to match up on - Williams will be playing tall again.

I’d almost prefer Schache in over OBrien in defence but then we’re back to Hannan playing as our ‘3rd tall’ forward which I just do not like. Naughty, Jamarra & Hannan is undersized against a pretty formidable intercepting duo of the McCartins - could be one of those nights…

And again for Schache it’d just be kind of ridiculous expecting him to succeed being completely thrown around once again.

Interested to see what we have in mind here and overall it’s a stronger side than last week but I’ve got my concerns - surely we’re not playing Scott back again?

Either way praise the *in lord there’s no McComb, although Hannans not much cleaner

Not too bad, Hannan is an upgrade on McComb but should have played one or 2 more in VFL.

OBrien positioning was deplorable So can understand him being dropped, Wonder if Schache is returning to the backline and second ruck with Hannan playing 3rd tall.

Can’t play both Sweet and English on the small SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back