Prediction Changes v Carlton Round 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hannan and Lipinski
Had it been coming off any other game I'd have preferred west get another chance. Scott I'd hope is a stop gap but hannan I think adds a different string to our bow just will take a couple weeks to get back to his best. Mcniel as I've said I'm a fan of. Lipinski I also like however struggle to see a spot for him in our midfield

Had it been coming off any other game I'd have preferred west get another chance. Scott I'd hope is a stop gap but hannan I think adds a different string to our bow just will take a couple weeks to get back to his best. Mcniel as I've said I'm a fan of. Lipinski I also like however struggle to see a spot for him in our midfield
Let’s see how we go but none of the 4 excite me at all.

Lipi has the talent but is slow and timid. Won’t make it as a kid being timid and too slow to play anywhere else. In a stacked midfield there isn’t a spot for him

No doubt our line-up in this game leaves us vulnerable. At least 2 of those who were terrible last week are still in the team and a couple of others don't look AFL standard. Anything less than a team effort for 4 quarters and we will be in serious trouble.
Hope Buku and Sweet can hold their own because both have been given a huge responsibility. Also, we need a huge captain's game from the Bont.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No doubt our line-up in this game leaves us vulnerable. At least 2 of those who were terrible last week are still in the team and a couple of others don't look AFL standard. Anything less than a team effort for 4 quarters and we will be in serious trouble.
Hope Buku and Sweet can hold their own because both have been given a huge responsibility. Also, we need a huge captain's game from the Bont.

Summed up well.

I think we are 6 players off our best 22. Missing Martin, English, Vandermeer, Williams, Dunkley and McLean.
Out of this side would probably be Sweet, Cordy, Johannisen, Khamis, Scott and McNeil/Hannan. It is those bottom 6 or 7 that need to play well tomorrow to ensure we get up, but at the end of the day most of them should be in the reserves most weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back