Changes v lions

Remove this Banner Ad

If Daniel is out, I wouldn't mind seeing JJ go back behind the ball. The ball pings around at the Gabba and a linebreaker can make a big difference. JJ does perform in big games.

Watched Laith Vandermeer play some very handy footy off half back pre AFL days...if Daniel can't play, may be a left field option for you guys

Yeah, he was drafted as a running defender. If Caleb is out, and we add someone from the emergencies list, I'd probably want JJ or Scott to go to Vandermeer's spot in the forward line and Vandermeer to go back.

Yeah, he was drafted as a running defender. If Caleb is out, and we add someone from the emergencies list, I'd probably want JJ or Scott to go to Vandermeer's spot in the forward line and Vandermeer to go back.
I think that would be the worst option. Now isn’t the time to play someone in defence who hasn’t spent one minute there at AFL level. The order of preferences would be Richards > JJ > Scott for me.

Would prefer JJ over anyone on the bench but if Richards is fit he should be in. It really is a no brainer. He was very good on Pickett and he could do the job on Charlie if Duryea struggles. Just hope Bevo does not pick Scott. Too many role players who have poor decision making, poor foot skills etc but have a go is playing with fire in a final. Scott struggles to find the ball and so does Roarke and VDM and Hannan usually go missing for 3 quarters a game.

you are only as good as your bottom 6 and a bottom 6 of Roarke, Hannan, VDM, Gards, Scott (if he come in) and woody or Young is pretty poor.

Its a shame this got out into the public domain. I will always have a soft spot for Rocket, he brought a level of professionalism to the club.
They had our 2009 semi final against Brisbane on Fox Footy this morning. Gee we played a break neck speed style. Rocket saved our club imo. Gave us fans something to look forward too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back