Preview Changes v Richmond - Rd 6, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Tom Brown saying Fristch & May available for selection, not sure if that's actually the case but that's what he's gone with
If true absolutely enormous.

If may is actually available for selection then it's not a fitness issue and you'd think he comes straight back in, I just highly doubt it's the case.

Thinking the stage is set for Ben Brown, and I'd choose him over the Weid, not sure we should bring both at once.

If may is actually available for selection then it's not a fitness issue and you'd think he comes straight back in, I just highly doubt it's the case.

Thinking the stage is set for Ben Brown, and I'd choose him over the Weid, not sure we should bring both at once.

Why Brown over Weid, out of interest?

Actually, you know what?

We need to drop Jones.

My god is it an ugly call on 299. But quite seriously we are looking at all of Brown, Weid and Fritsch, all of whom offer more. By winning not only do we go to 6-0, we push the Tiges, the reigning premiers, to 3-3.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually, you know what?

We need to drop Jones.

My god is it an ugly call on 299. But quite seriously we are looking at all of Brown, Weid and Fritsch, all of whom offer more. By winning not only do we go to 6-0, we push the Tiges, the reigning premiers, to 3-3.

Fair. I'd pay it. But surely it's a rev up for the team and it could be worth it for that only.

Martin's 250th, be nice to overshadow it with Jones' 300th.

Fair. I'd pay it. But surely it's a rev up for the team and it could be worth it for that only.

Martin's 250th, be nice to overshadow it with Jones' 300th.
If he plays and is at the same level he’s out the door anyway.

Actually, you know what?

We need to drop Jones.

I like the ruthless attitude.

Can’t gift games when you’re 5 and 0 and playing the reigning premiers who have just thumped a finals contender and are looking on song.

You want to play finals, you can’t have passengers.

We all want to see him reach 300 and love the big fella. We also all want to see our club win a flag and we need all 22 earning their spots every week with the reserves pushing them for spots. Can’t carry him to 300 if he’s not earning a guernsey on current form.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Genuinely taking the piss if you think the club is going to not sync up Jones 300th with our most important game since the 2000 prelim

IMO our most important game since the 2000 PF was probably the 2000 GF.

Actually, you know what?

We need to drop Jones.

You aren't wrong, but you can't do that to a club legend, it'll be a shocking look, and runs the risk of causing a bit of unrest in the team. I'm pretty sure he's booked in for On the Couch tomorrow, and there will be plenty planned to build it up along with the occasion in general, so dropping him on Friday night will derail things for mine.

He plays next week, then he gets "Managed" for a week, and comes back through the VFL

Actually, you know what?

We need to drop Jones.

you forgot May might get up as well plus chandler deserves a run after not getting 1 in round 1. we have the roos in tassie the week after. so surely he'd sit out 2 games and be back for the swans. but doubt he doesn't play this week. sooner we can * him off the better he's now seriously taking the spot of players who deserve a spot more at this point

Actually, you know what?

We need to drop Jones.

I think he definitely gets 300 this week and then we will drop him. Wouldn't be surprised if he retires at this stage tbh

You aren't wrong, but you can't do that to a club legend, it'll be a shocking look, and runs the risk of causing a bit of unrest in the team. I'm pretty sure he's booked in for On the Couch tomorrow, and there will be plenty planned to build it up along with the occasion in general, so dropping him on Friday night will derail things for mine.

He plays next week, then he gets "Managed" for a week, and comes back through the VFL
I know and I don’t think they will but my god what kind of timing and scenario is this

Remove this Banner Ad

Back