Chief's Fish Predicts the Finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Everyone is fapping over the squiggle, and that only tipped one, this has tipped three times better this week. The fish must be god. Chief may I suggest bringing in a "Fishpole" and "Fish Forecaster".

Meh, I'll wait for the fish's Power Rankings Thread for the real scoop.

Forgive me if I'm a little skeptical of this.. you could at least post a video of the pebble drops.

Excellent, the fish picked against the crows last week too. Go fish!

And if your mob get up against the hawks does it prove that the spirit fish has something against adelaide? A personal hatred that didn't end with death?

Forgive me if I'm a little skeptical of this.. you could at least post a video of the pebble drops.

Clearly, the pebbles are loaded....Much like their causal locomotive.

And who ever heard of a filter spontaneously igniting?....Unless it was a gefilte-fish.o_O

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Drunk on the power of foresight!

3ApXnhe.gif

North in trouble.

Each week in the AFL home and away season our fish has predicted all of the winning teams using a complicated selection system involving bubbles and aquarium gravel.

Now I am unveiling the fish to the world!

Or I would have, but the fish died last week. Here is a picture of it's empty tank after a week of neglect because I won't drag it outside and drain it.

View attachment 171990

But death is a small obstacle in the scheme of the universe.

Each week, with the help of certain spirit guides in the form of Bombay Sapphire gin and Maker's Mark bourbon, I will commune with the fish's cosmic essence to discover it's tips for the AFL finals.

Come back to this thread each week for the amazing revelations from the spirit of the fish (whatever it's name was - I don't remember what the kids called it).
Was your fish called Montezuma by any chance?

Whenever our fish or Canary dies we just buy another and name it the same, no one remembers the difference after a few weeks, bit harder with the dog though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back