Traded Chris Yarran [to Richmond for Pick 19]

Remove this Banner Ad

So in the end it wasn't 12, nor was it 31. Well done Tiges - Carlton 'blinked' but you can't blame SOS for holding out.
Interesting sub-plot that just as the Tomlinson deal hit a roadblock, the Yarran deal was done and #11 materialised. SOS wanting #12 for Tomlinson and if that fell through, has a target in the draft that Richmond are also after?
Anyway, it's been fun; do it again next year.

First reply of this thread was spot on, this guy deserves your likes

Should have just closed thread after that

Your a mod. Close it so everyone can move on and focus on the draft. This thread went out of control and surprised mods didn't close it earlier

I always knew 12 was too much and was always happy with 19 but no harm testing out the waters a day before deadline. It's done now so both sides can move on

Your a mod. Close it so everyone can move on and focus on the draft. This thread went out of control and surprised mods didn't close it earlier

I always knew 12 was too much and was always happy with 19 but no harm testing out the waters a day before deadline. It's done now so both sides can move on
Different people mod different boards

No one is forcing you to be here

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now that it's all said and done, I want to say that I actually think Carlton had an absolutely brilliant trade period.
Big winners for me snagging 4 picks inside 20, as well as some young talent from GWS.
Kerridge I have always rated highly too.
Very good start to what I think will be a bright future under Bolton.

SOS did well this trade period, the list had to be decimated before it can be rebuilt, and in doing that he got rid of players that were not 100% navy blue. Good luck with the rebuild, bluebaggers. There's a lot of s**t flinging going on, but the game would be terrible without rivalries like ours. I'm looking forward to seeing what Bolton has built in a few years.

SOS did well this trade period, the list had to be decimated before it can be rebuilt, and in doing that he got rid of players that were not 100% navy blue. Good luck with the rebuild, bluebaggers. There's a lot of s**t flinging going on, but the game would be terrible without rivalries like ours. I'm looking forward to seeing what Bolton has built in a few years.

Well done Tigers.

I am very sad to see Yazz go but hope he can regain his form and desire...just not against us!

Good luck to the Tigers for season 2016, very disappointed with Yazz's effort for us but I believe he is a good person so I hope he can pull it all together

IMO he is someone that will flurrish in a top 8 team.
You could tell he couldnt care less in 2015.
He is the sort of player that we need. He can rotate with Bachar/Ellis from wing to HBF and Lids from HFF to HBF.

Now that it's all said and done, I want to say that I actually think Carlton had an absolutely brilliant trade period.
Big winners for me snagging 4 picks inside 20, as well as some young talent from GWS.
Kerridge I have always rated highly too.
Very good start to what I think will be a bright future under Bolton.

It would have been brilliant if we had have snared Tomlinson. That's the only downside.

Yarran went for about the right value given his current situation but I guess Richmond knows about that.

So now that we are all in agreement that Yarran went for what he was worth could you Blue fans help us out with a little insight please?

When he was drafted, what position was he playing to draw your attention and get him picked at No 6?

Where has he played his best footy for you? I always remember the tidal wave of Betts, Yarran and Garlett sling-shotting down the ground to cause chaos for opposition defenses - what position was Yarran playing then?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back