Recommitted Christian Salem [signs 5 year deal]

Remove this Banner Ad

Such a bad take lmao.

He's not elite, but he's a solid B-grade HBF who will canter to 200 games if he stays fit.

Career average of 20 touches, 4 marks and 3 tackles a game. Really not sure what your agenda is here.

J. Kelly, Billings, Bont, L. McDonald, Sheed, P. Cripps, M. Crouch, Merrett, McStay, B. Brown, Sicily, C. Cameron are the players I'd take ahead of him in his draft class. That's really not a bad place at all for a pick nine to sit at.

5 years bigly

Take him.

I'll personally drop him off.

One of the most disappointing high draftees at our club in recent times, and that's saying something. He looks like a good kick, but really isn't damaging at all. His legs look to be running fast, but you line him up with a goalpost and you'll realise he is hardly moving. Crashes in and tackles hard when the opposite bloke is 5'8 or smaller, any bigger than that and you'll notice him get out of the way faster than an absent father.

I hate writing negative things about any footballer, as I'm sure he's a ripping bloke and all. But he's exactly what's wrong with the dees- inconsistent, flaky under pressure and slow.
Nuffie.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back