Collingwood and Richmond, who has the more feral supporter base?

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood have the fame and like aura and like love the feral tag and have embraced it and love kind of like it doesnt matter to them.
Richmond are just pricks and like more in your face when winning but crawl under their rocks when losing.
Collingwood are more honest and like it like doesnt matter what others think about then tigers are like get all upset and sooky if you call them something.
Its like water off a ducks back for the Pies.
I rest my case Your Honour.

Collingwood have the fame and like aura and like love the feral tag and have embraced it and love kind of like it doesnt matter to them.
Richmond are just pricks and like more in your face when winning but crawl under their rocks when losing.
Collingwood are more honest and like it like doesnt matter what others think about then tigers are like get all upset and sooky if you call them something.
Its like water off a ducks back for the Pies.

I wonder if Pies fans aren't smart enough to know what's being said about them and it goes straight over their heads ;)

Anyway, keep on thinking you're better. We're all human under the jumpers.

Richmond. These are my mates when I go to the footy.

R.a229e1e597e71d7740cbf9dded85c5c0

I've seen discussions on here regarding who has more supporters out of Collingwood and Richmond but in my opinion, a topic worth a thread of its own discussion is the question regarding who has the most feral supporter base out of the two clubs?

Collingwood and Richmond are two of the biggest clubs. Fact.
Collingwood and Richmond have two of the most feral supporter bases. Fact.

Which club do you think has the more feral supporter base?

Ya Mums ya Dad, champ.

Collingwood away game and we easily outnumbered Geelong 2 to 1. Collingwood the only club that can make an away game seem like a home game. Wait till we play Richmond in round 3. 60,000 plus roaring Collingwood fans bringing the boys home to another 4 point win.

Oh last year didn’t Richmond only draw 20,000 v Port Adelaide at the mcg?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I remember in the 80's in the sanfl central district were playing Port Adelaide and the central's cheer squad got a dead magpie and stuck it on a wooden stake while cheering. They got into a lot of s**t from the RSPCA but that was truly feral!

Adelaide - Old but ocker. Threat level: Medium. Approach with caution.

Brisbane - Qld supporters are refined middle class bogans. Victorian supporters are old Fitzroy supporters so they're just slightly poorer Richmond supporters thus are quite feral. Threat level: In QLD, no threat. In Victoria, call police.

Collingwood - Some generational wealth in there mostly earned through construction, union muscling, and tattslotto winnings. In isolation they're at worst annoying. But when together they mutate into a feral beast of epic proportions. Threat level: Avoid if they're in a group.

Carlton - Italians, Greeks, and Lebanese, either work in finance or own a concreting/brick laying business. Loud and somewhat feral but also easy targets for ridicule. They cop it. Threat level: Depends on your ethnicity. If you're Anglo white, run away.

Essendon - Similar to Carlton but slightly more to the West, with more anglo supporters in their 50s and 60s who spend the offseason in the Philippines/Thailand. More "nuffy" than "feral". They're the "affluent" supporters of the northern suburbs teams but are gutter trash compared to inner east. Threat level: Low. Just tap them on the head and be on your way.

Fremantle - People who were bullied in school by West Coast supporters. In numbers they're mostly just annoying and easily targets. Threat level: Low. Ignore.

Geelong - If Collingwood and Adelaide fanbases had a baby the outcome would be Geelong supporters. Not pleasant. Tendency to spit...unintentionally and intentionally. Threat level: Moderate. Wear a rain jacket.

Gold Coast - No idea. Threat level: Zero.

GWS - Melbourne expats living in Sydney who support GWS as a second team so they can go to AFL games to watch the team they actually support (either Carlton or Collingwood). Threat level: Zero

Hawthorn - Drunk on success so a sense of arrogance. But also somewhat indifferent to their team's performance. Not a threat. Threat level: Zero

Melbourne - Same as Hawthorn but a slightly higher household income. One flag was sufficient for most. For the rest, they're suffering from PTSD from two Collingwood loses in 22. Threat level: Zero

North Melbourne - Similar to old Fitzroy supporters. Weird sense of superiority likely a result of the Carey era. May struggle to string together sentences. Best to avoid. Threat level: Moderate. Cautiously move away.

Port Adelaide: SA's Collingwood equivalent. Weird sense of self-importance for a team founded in 1997. In SA, avoid. Anywhere else, approach with caution. Threat level: High depending on location. Call police anyway just in case as they're likely on parole.

Richmond - Comfortably the dumbest fanbase in the AFL. Super defensive and protective of their team which is fine in and of itself but outside of that, their football arguments are mostly incoherent. Likely because they're always at least 10 VBs deep. Threat level: At games, very high. Avoid. In public, slowly guide them back to their home as a public service.

St Kilda - A poorer and far less successful version of Collingwood supporters. Loud and also very annoying. Somewhat abusive. Threat level: Run away. May try to befriend you.

Sydney - If Hawthorn and Melbourne fanbases had a baby the outcome would be Sydney supporters. But slightly more promiscuous. Threat level - Low

West Coast - Arrogant and confident but also weirdly jealous of Melbourne (the city). Constantly trying to compare itself. Fans are loud and annoying. Will either try to kill you, and befriend you to target a nearby Fremantle supporter. Threat level: Moderate

Bulldogs - The only true remaining "working class" fanbase. Hard to dislike but also hard to like. Similar IQ to Richmond supporters but far less a threat overall. Will talk footy with you and won't shut up. Threat level - High as they're often too nice and won't leave you alone.

Bulldogs - The only true remaining "working class" fanbase. Hard to dislike but also hard to like. Similar IQ to Richmond supporters but far less a threat overall. Will talk footy with you and won't shut up. Threat level - High as they're often too nice and won't leave you alone.

In regards to this.
The only supporters I have ever seen spit on other supporters. Will always be the worst for me

Melbourne - Same as Hawthorn but a slightly higher household income. One flag was sufficient for most. For the rest, they're suffering from PTSD from two Collingwood loses in 22. Threat level: Zero
Not surprisingly you've gone very easy on your own club.

I've got a good mate who's been an attendant at the MCG for over 20 years - a Collingwood supporter so he hates Richmond, Carlton and Essendon with a passion, and we're constantly at one another with footy banter. But he reserves his true disdain for Melbourne supporters, who he professes are the most obnoxious and entitled group he ever has to contend with. By far the worst bunch of supporters in his experience, which is multiple games every weekend, and thousands over the decades.

And that's even when you've been s**t.

Collingwood away game and we easily outnumbered Geelong 2 to 1. Collingwood the only club that can make an away game seem like a home game. Wait till we play Richmond in round 3. 60,000 plus roaring Collingwood fans bringing the boys home to another 4 point win.

Oh last year didn’t Richmond only draw 20,000 v Port Adelaide at the mcg?
Tiger Army!!!!!!
Goodnight Irene!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back