Official Team Thread Coney Island Warriors - Season 30 Team Thread | Congratulations S30 Frankston Rover Medallists, harry000 & Tonga Bob!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks Doc, I still have no idea what’s happening, but it seems like fun, pretty sure my missus would agree with half of that sentiment!👍

Just do what I do.

S30 commemorative jumper reveal
SHe4qJM.png

Wazzas,

To celebrate Season 30 in style, this season we have commissioned a special commemorative kit recognising the 30th season of the Sweet FA competition.

This season, we will be sporting a re-imagined Warriors jumper featuring our very own unique, vintage style monogram.

The monogram will feature prominently across all three of our home, away and clash kits, with a smaller version to take the place of the club’s initials on the yoke. We have retained the shadow of the Whore Tree that represents the trees position at Van Cortlandt Park, overlooking our magnificent home ground.

We will also look to celebrate our beginnings as a club when the league celebrates what promises to be a very special Heritage Round in Round 15, as part of the league’s broader 30th season celebrations, with a re-imagined OFG Warriors kit.

Our new kit will be available for pre-order from the Wazzas Shop here at Van Cortlandt Park on July 27th.

xJv3ofx.png

9tt4UG3.png

6NGEp82.png

zackah Doctor Colossus RelaxMax BEEG Dinsdale kdavva74 Tonga Bob Randomizor harry000 Freofalcon candiehappy Raveneyes Smoooothy iGNITER TubbsFarquhar NaturalDisaster Papa Juggs Frankston Rover Morganashlee BigJoeD_ Kabanna leobarryustar craffles DapperJong FootyGuy13 chelseacarlton

SHe4qJM.png

Wazzas,

To celebrate Season 30 in style, this season we have commissioned a special commemorative kit recognising the 30th season of the Sweet FA competition.

This season, we will be sporting a re-imagined Warriors jumper featuring our very own unique, vintage style monogram.

The monogram will feature prominently across all three of our home, away and clash kits, with a smaller version to take the place of the club’s initials on the yoke. We have retained the shadow of the Whore Tree that represents the trees position at Van Cortlandt Park, overlooking our magnificent home ground.

We will also look to celebrate our beginnings as a club when the league celebrates what promises to be a very special Heritage Round in Round 15, as part of the league’s broader 30th season celebrations, with a re-imagined OFG Warriors kit.

Our new kit will be available for pre-order from the Wazzas Shop here at Van Cortlandt Park on July 27th.

xJv3ofx.png

9tt4UG3.png

6NGEp82.png

zackah Doctor Colossus RelaxMax BEEG Dinsdale kdavva74 Tonga Bob Randomizor harry000 Freofalcon candiehappy Raveneyes Smoooothy iGNITER TubbsFarquhar NaturalDisaster Papa Juggs Frankston Rover Morganashlee BigJoeD_ Kabanna leobarryustar craffles DapperJong FootyGuy13 chelseacarlton
Delicious.
Did you get extra stock in my number this year? The kids were disappointed when they ended up with a zackah jumper after mine sold out last season.

Last edited:
S30 intraclub preseason match
CnOZ73X.png

Pre season scratchie is on now.

It's my Persimmons XX vs Doctor Colossus and his Oranges XX, as we face off intra club style this weekend to blow out the cobwebs ahead of our first S30 clash against the East Side Hawks kicking off this Tuesday.

To our rookies chelseacarlton and FootyGuy13, welcome to qooty, hope you enjoy your first competitive hit out.

You may now commence with the shitposting.

Persimmons XX

B: David Schwarz -- Morganashlee -- RedVest4
HB: Smoooothy -- Frankston Rover -- Norm Landrover
C: Tonga Bob -- FootyGuy13 -- TubbsFarquhar
HF: candiehappy -- leobarryustar -- craffles
F: Papa Juggs -- NaturalDisaster -- CM9000
Foll: RelaxMax -- harry000 -- TheInjuryFactory (c)
Int: Reginald Perrin -- Moo

Oranges XX

B: toxic -- Wooshette -- Jazny
HB: DapperJong -- Kabanna -- invinciBlues
C: Randomizor -- chelseacarlton -- kdavva74
HF: Freofalcon -- Raveneyes -- zackah
F: BigJoeD_ -- BEEG -- El Dubya
Foll: iGNITER -- Doctor Colossus (c) -- Dinsdale
Int: Percel -- OrdinaryJoel

CnOZ73X.png

It's my Persimmons XX vs Doctor Colossus and his Oranges XX, as we face off intra club style this weekend to blow out the cobwebs ahead of our first S30 clash against the East Side Hawks kicking off this Tuesday.

To our rookies chelseacarlton and FootyGuy13, welcome to qooty, hope you enjoy your first competitive hit out.

Persimmons XX

Oranges XX

tenor.gif

CnOZ73X.png

Persimmons XX

Oranges XX

After cutting the oranges most of last season, it's an omen that I line up in the spine for the Oranges XX.
Funnily enough, I also have orange hands and an orange weiner! (Perhaps I should stop eating Twisties while watching pr0n).

Prepare for a Travis Cloke style performance (13 marks, 2 goals 8 behinds).

Up the O's!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PERSIMMONS STINK

I’m on FootyGuy13, are they ******* serious?
I’ll carve him up and be eating his gizzards before quarter time, with or without a lovely little drop of Morningtons best single vineyard Pinot.
That’s like putting Brandon Ellis on Tony mutha *en Lockett.

After cutting the oranges most of last season, it's an omen that I line up in the spine for the Oranges XX.
Funnily enough, I also have orange hands and an orange weiner! (Perhaps I should stop eating Twisties while watching pr0n).

Up the O's!!!!
I fear your Oranges are about to be pulled apart by our bare hands.

What's a persimmon and why is it suddenly way better than a boring orange?
I except the challenge of being the meat in an All-Star studded sandwich, whom ever may be my first worthy opponent?

I’m on FootyGuy13, are they ******* serious?
I’ll carve him up and be eating his gizzards before quarter time, with or without a lovely little drop of Morningtons best single vineyard Pinot.
That’s like putting Brandon Ellis on Tony mutha fu**en Lockett.
Well, if we're gonna start taking about AFL in here, shows how good Carlton is when you have to use a Saint as your example, also Pinot? I don't even drink beverages and I know that rosé is the best wine.

Last edited:

Up the O's!!!!
I always pictured you as a pith and pip man, man.👍

I except the challenge of being the meat in an All-Star studded sandwich, whom ever may be may first worthy opponent?

Those ******* Orange campaigners

What's a persimmon and why is it suddenly way better than a boring orange?

I except the challenge of being the meat in an All-Star studded sandwich, whom ever may be may first worthy opponent?

Well, if we're gonna start taking about AFL in here, shows how good Carlton is when you have to use a Saint as your example, also Pinot? I don't even drink beverages and I know that rosé is the best wine.
You don’t drink beverages, but you know Rosé is the best wine, you wouldn’t even pass WSET 1 if you had the answers in front of you, much like Trump knows a picture of an elephant is rhino.👌

You don’t drink beverages, but you know Rosé is the best wine, you wouldn’t even pass WSET 1 if you had the answers in front of you, much like Trump knows a picture of an elephant is rhino.👌
... I can see why you're Team Orange...

TIF, is this really the best you can find on Bay 13?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back