Roast Congratulations SEN, you finally broke me.

Who would you like to see return?

• KB

Votes: 33 55.9%
  • Marko and the Ox

Votes: 17 28.8%
  • Finey

Votes: 27 45.8%
  • Hutchy is Jabba the huts body double

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • All of the above.

Votes: 4 6.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Have barely listened since Covid hit. Havent missed much by the sounds of it. When youd prefer to listen to Salty Cornes than Derwayne then you know your station is in trouble.

Couldn't have said it better myself
How are you Mr hoos
Not too bad, Guru. Settling into life in north west Tassie very nicely. The change of pace is magnificent.

If Andy Maher ever got to the point of his questions, he might be half worth listening to.
Waffles a 5 min question for a 1 min answer.
I’m sure interviewee wants to hang up.

Not too bad, Guru. Settling into life in north west Tassie very nicely. The change of pace is magnificent.

If you're near Ulverstone, and when it's open, pop into Buttons Brewing at their bar on the wharf. They are currently selling takeaways from their brewery site. Brewery is managed by Club Coterie member and former Club 80 President. Massive Tiger.

Can give you details if you wish. Great brews.

Haere Ra

Glad to hear all's well
I know you love the who
But have you checked out ,, " hu band " Mongolian heavy metal band ( with throat singing)
They are awesome

If you're near Ulverstone, and when it's open, pop into Buttons Brewing at their bar on the wharf. They are currently selling takeaways from their brewery site. Brewery is managed by Club Coterie member and former Club 80 President. Massive Tiger.

Can give you details if you wish. Great brews.

Haere Ra
Thanks very much, that would be great.

We go into Ulverstone from time to time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Must be nice, two steps backward, one step backward. ;)

If Andy Maher ever got to the point of his questions, he might be half worth listening to.

Andy is great:

"Damian Hardwick, thanks for your time with joining this morning Dimma, just a quickie first up..."
"It's well known that blah, blah, blah, blah, but according to blah, blah, blah, blah and therefore I reckon blah, blah, blah, blah, so could you confirm that blah, blah, blah, blah, because some people have said that blah, blah, blah, blah, which I don't agree with because blah, blah, blah, blah, but historically you simply can't ignore blah, blah, blah, blah, so accordingly what's your interpretation...?"

"Hello, Dimma, you still there mate?, Dimma! ...oh gee, looks like we have some technical issues here folks as we appear to have lost Dimma's connection..."

"So Dermie, while we get Dimma back online, do you have any comment mate?"

Dermie: "What was the question?"...

Last edited:
Andy is great:

"Damian Hardwick, thanks for your time with joining this morning Dimma, just a quickie first up..."
"It's well known that blah, blah, blah, blah, but according to blah, blah, blah, blah and therefore I reckon blah, blah, blah, blah, so could you confirm that blah, blah, blah, blah, because some people have said that blah, blah, blah, blah, which I don't agree with because blah, blah, blah, blah, so accordingly what's your interpretation...?"

"Hello, Dimma, you still there mate, Dimma! ...oh gee, looks like some technical issue as we appear to have lost Dimma's connection..."
Imagine Andy asking the question and Dermie answering it... there's an hour gone right there!

Imagine Andy asking the question and Dermie answering it... there's an hour gone right there!

Bingo, and that's why they are on the big bucks paid by Mr Crusty Big Bucks himself ;)

But have you checked out ,, " hu band " Mongolian heavy metal band ( with throat singing)
They are awesome
Sorry to drop in on your convo Guru, but yes, I discovered The Hu last year ... such a fantastic band. In fact, they were my main reason (and Clutch of course) to get a Download ticket this year, which unfortunately fell through. Hopefully we get a re-schedule in the near future. "The Gereg" is a really good record.

Back