Cricket World Cup.

Remove this Banner Ad

The $4.25 Sri Lanka is now massive value, they'll account for Eng & have a SUPER record against NZ--who have just played their grand final.

S/L have the game to beat Ind & have IMO the most balanced one day attack right now.

The $4.25 Sri Lanka is now massive value, they'll account for Eng & have a SUPER record against NZ--who have just played their grand final.

S/L have the game to beat Ind & have IMO the most balanced one day attack right now.

You're a tad optimistic IMO.

England are a good team, I would say the game would be 50/50.

Don't count your chickens before they hatch.

Great minds think alike...hopefully Twabs.;) although looking for a Lankan win.

2 units - Sanga high bat @ $4
2 units - Trott high bat @ $4.50
4 units - Sri Lanka most sixes @ $2.10

Good luck gents. :thumbsu:

Great minds think alike...hopefully Twabs.;) although looking for a Lankan win.

2 units - Sanga high bat @ $4
2 units - Trott high bat @ $4.50
4 units - Sri Lanka most sixes @ $2.10

Good luck gents. :thumbsu:

SL winning the world cup will help me alot, so this is kind of a semi hedge

the toss will be important

whats your reasoning for the sixes bet?

Didn't realise how important the toss was. Out of 49 matches team batting first has won 36.
Just don't rate the Poms. Maybe blindly as l have a fair bit of cash riding on the Lankans and Sanga. By losing Pieterson l reckon they lose that big hitting factor. Looking a few early wickets and spinners to keep pilling the pressure on. We'll see.

edit:

Ravi gone. Trotty looking good for high bat atm. Plenty of pressure on the Poms now. Morgan the big wicket.

edit:

i will spew if Trott gets run down my Morgan for high bat. Has been dropped 4 times and would have been out twice - caught behind but the Lankans have not reviewed either of them. WTF!

Didn't realise how important the toss was. Out of 49 matches team batting first has won 36.
Just don't rate the Poms. Maybe blindly as l have a fair bit of cash riding on the Lankans and Sanga. By losing Pieterson l reckon they lose that big hitting factor. Looking a few early wickets and spinners to keep pilling the pressure on. We'll see.

edit:

Ravi gone. Trotty looking good for high bat atm. Plenty of pressure on the Poms now. Morgan the big wicket.

edit:

i will spew if Trott gets run down my Morgan for high bat. Has been dropped 4 times and would have been out twice - caught behind but the Lankans have not reviewed either of them. WTF!

nice bold edit lol

you still need SL to hit one :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Twarby, you are a smart man, i am shocked you wasted money on England tonight.....i layed it out for you re: S/L....dude if you were that confident (as i was) i would have taken notice.....anyway, glad to see from AFL thread that you (like me) killed it today......don't do anything silly & back Essendon when Adi gets on here in the morning spruiking them....

you really need to get a position on the lankans, their record vs NZ is excellent & i fancy that Pak v Ind game is as close to 50-50 as you can get....Pak will be a genuine chance as they can defend a reasonable total.

i currently have S/L priced at $2.37 in my markets so anything better (i'm sure you'll get better) is value.

Didn't rated the Poms, but bloody hell. Surely they could have taken 1 wicket to give Sanga a bat.

Still cashed Trott and most sixes.

Didn't help the Sanga most runs bet but with Thuranga ($31) now in the picture we have two live bets. Go Lankans!

Twarby, you are a smart man, i am shocked you wasted money on England tonight.....i layed it out for you re: S/L....dude if you were that confident (as i was) i would have taken notice.....anyway, glad to see from AFL thread that you (like me) killed it today......don't do anything silly & back Essendon when Adi gets on here in the morning spruiking them....

don't worry bulldogs will win

i am already on SL huge in the WC, i was also on SAF huge, i didn't hedge NZ, so i wanted to do a small hedge on England last night just to be safe.
SL have now showed they have what it takes to win the WC, their record against NZ is superb, and i am confident i wont need to hedge that match.. if anything i will be doing a small hedge on the Pakis, as a India/SL quinella would be a great result for me.

don't worry bulldogs will win

i am already on SL huge in the WC, i was also on SAF huge, i didn't hedge NZ, so i wanted to do a small hedge on England last night just to be safe.
SL have now showed they have what it takes to win the WC, their record against NZ is superb, and i am confident i wont need to hedge that match.. if anything i will be doing a small hedge on the Pakis, as a India/SL quinella would be a great result for me.

BTW, apologies for the rant & rave "idiotsville" post before--courtesy of posting after a BIG night out with a few added celebratory drinks!!

I've backed SL to win WC twice so let's hope its a big result for us both, personally i think they'll be hard to beat & their attack can defend a score far better than India's.

Has anyone money on Taylor most runs for New Zealand and if so how're you hedging?

Taylor leads BMc by 45 and Guptil by 65.

I'm thinking of doing what I did with Hansra and Bagai by taking BMc and possibly Guptill over at the runs line at bet365. Hopefully they beat the line, but don't score enough more than Taylor to overtake him.

thats the best way to do it as Lychhy proved the other way isn't reliable

you will get a heap of runs to play with aswell, and are a big chance of a middle

Yep, might take them both even though I can't see either catching Taylor. I've been burnt in similar situations by shorter props than 1.25s.

The other option is laying 1.28 for a two thirds profit, but the high chance of middles helps. NZ openers haven't been bad so far.

Unfortunately, options re Younis Khan aren't great with him 40 odd down and among four chances. Have to ride that one, hoping he lifts and probably that they beat India.

Short, but good bet. If this game was played 10 times i don't think NZ could more than once--twice at most & they would need a lot to go their way to do that.

India v Pakistan not so clear cut, Pak a legit chance.

Yes very short however, I don't see any possible way for New Zealand to win this, they would have to chase down 300+ to win in my opinion and with Sri Lankas spinners on their home deck I find this task nearly impossible for them. Just trying to recoup some losses, dangerous but I think this is a calculated risk.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back