newcs

Club Legend
May 16, 2005
Geelong
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
geelong
His commentary of last nights game was absolutely pathetic. He used absolutely every possible opportunity to try to bag Geelong. At one stage he was even trying to bag Stephen Wells as a recruiter.
Even after Hawthorn winning three premierships he is still jealous of our success.
He should be banned from commentating Geelong games.

But Hawthorn stockpiled early draft picks and loaded up at the recent draft, as can be seen by Geelong only having 6 picks in the 2016 draft at 26, 40, 43, 60, 68 & 69 before the Hawks took their first all the way down at 74.

What's that got to do with the
Apples_Figure%201.gif

Cant stand him at all, very annoying hearing him talk his trash last night.

Krock from 1/2 time.
If you do KROCK from the pre game, Dermie wont piss you off at all! :cool:

GO Catters

If you do KROCK from the pre game, Dermie wont piss you off at all! :cool:

GO Catters

Does the Foxtel telecast syc ok with the KROCK broadcast? I know when I last tried to listen to ABC 774 while watching channel 7 on a Friday night there was a couple of seconds delay from 7.

I assumed it was deliberate to make it annoying and disruptive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He shouldn't be calling Hawthorn games full stop, it's like watching a drunk man at a night club trying to chat up a girl.

Does the Foxtel telecast syc ok with the KROCK broadcast? I know when I last tried to listen to ABC 774 while watching channel 7 on a Friday night there was a couple of seconds delay from 7.

There is about a 7-10 sec gap... however im 17000kms away using Direct tV and KROCK stream

Its still better than listening to this muppet and co.

GO Catters

You can delay the broadcast by as much time as you need until they sync up

He shouldn't be calling Hawthorn games full stop, it's like watching a drunk man at a night club trying to chat up a girl.

If you live in Melbourne and ever get a chance, head to the Revolver nightclub and you will see a 53 yr old bloke with bleached hair & botox doing just that.

But good luck to him yeh? He's come from a truly shithouse childhood, no foreseen future apart from being very talented at sports and turned himself into a self-made millionaire.
I hate his opinions on footy but I respect him for what he did on the football field and some of what he says is pretty spot on to be honest.
He does know his footy.

If you live in Melbourne and ever get a chance, head to the Revolver nightclub and you will see a 53 yr old bloke with bleached hair & botox doing just that.

But good luck to him yeh? He's come from a truly shithouse childhood, no foreseen future apart from being very talented at sports and turned himself into a self-made millionaire.
I hate his opinions on footy but I respect him for what he did on the football field and some of what he says is pretty spot on to be honest.
He does know his footy.

With the exception of a few, everyone has a hard luck story, and good on him for having the physical attributes to rise to the top of his chosen sport and make himself comfortable as a result for the rest of his days.

He was a good player. Filthy, but a good player nonetheless.

Unfortunately, his intelligence and thought process doesn't seem to match his physical prowess. Lucky for him he didn't rely on commentary to forge his path in life.

He was better than good Cataholic, he was one of the great centre half forwards of his generation.
A guy who played in eight grand finals and averaged a ridiculous 6.5 marks & 3.1 goals (Carey averaged 6.3 & 1.3 goals by comparison).

But I agree with you on his commentary. He's dead set rotten when it comes to calling Geelong matches in particular. There is a clear distaste he has with our team.
That competitive nature gets the best of him sometimes.

My use of the word good wasn't deliberate as such.......should've used the word 'great' but the bile in my throat prevented me.

He's really got the sooks up on Geelong, and his hatred shines theough his bias so bad it's embarrassing.

Not to mention the amount of times Dermie giggles like a little school girl, it'll make a good drinking game shots every time Dermie giggles on the telecast you'll be pissed before quarter time!

Dermie isn't even the worst through David King for me is just horrible! the amount of crap that comes out of his mouth I just have to turn off or switch channels when he offers his so called "special comments" I've stopped watching On The Couch because of him, just can't stand him and his bullshit theories!

Unfortunately, his intelligence and thought process doesn't seem to match his physical prowess. Lucky for him he didn't rely on commentary to forge his path in life.
Wouldn't confuse Dermies arrogance with a lack of intelligence.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back