Resource Did we get the Result we wanted on friday

Did we get the result we wanted

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I expected to see a side that was game coming out of defence taking the game on and improved transition into the forward line .

FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL !!
In the clubs defence they did do that*

*For 2.5 minutes lol

Down on confidence,we played without a ruck as Hammer was injured for most of the game.
Once again Rioli showed alot.
Corey Ellis finished the game well.
First half we were very down on confidence.
The umpiring was absolutely terrible.
How Matt Stevic gets a gig,I'm flabbergasted.
15 metre kick which was penalised for not being one resulted in the Eagles first goal.
First half we were terrible but the umpiring was beyond terrible.
I was amazed,when the game was over the umpires started paying us frees that we couldn't buy with a million dollars in the first half.
Amazing stuff.

Down on confidence,we played without a ruck as Hammer was injured for most of the game.
Once again Rioli showed alot.
Corey Ellis finished the game well.
First half we were very down on confidence.
The umpiring was absolutely terrible.
How Matt Stevic gets a gig,I'm flabbergasted.
15 metre kick which was penalised for not being one resulted in the Eagles first goal.
First half we were terrible but the umpiring was beyond terrible.
I was amazed,when the game was over the umpires started paying us frees that we couldn't buy with a million dollars in the first half.
Amazing stuff.
I think those 7ish non-15m calls cost us 3 goals in the end.
Out of the 7 I reckon only 2 were not 15, the others were 15 and some far beyond.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last night shows that from 2013 we have not improved 1 iota. Thus is pretty much the same team as then, jusyt with more kids. Weve brought nothing extra to the team, and some of ours players have stagnated. Last night was the flogging we needed. Now ours cracks are showing and hopefully our leaders can make better decisions going forward.

Didn't do the following:

Get our game up and going
Get the ball going our way
Get the desired result
Get the four points
Travel well together
Play will at Subiaco
Show were a proud group or
Show were a resilient group

So no all the s**t Hardwick says we should do we didn't do

On an ipad so can't vote, but, yes, ultimately it confirmed to me the extension of Hardwick was a mistake and hopefully after we get rolled by Melbourne (it is their GF after all) we can sack him and salvage the season.

Sent from my iPad using righteous man power.

Back