D3 Division 3 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Great to see the mighty JOCS 2s get their revenge on BHN.

Both BHN sides no good this year. Stick a fork in them - they're cooked!

JOCS are looking the goods! Just another training day today similar to last week.
Didn't even need Carnelley to get any goals and still won by a humble 87 points.

Wouldn't surprise me if Chadstone and Eley get wins against BHN though.

JOCS are looking the goods! Just another training day today similar to last week.
Didn't even need Carnelley to get any goals and still won by a humble 87 points.

Wouldn't surprise me if Chadstone and Eley get wins against BHN though.
Bloody unreal effort from Carnelley. He'd be 40 odd and still banging them in

What’s in the water down at BHN? Couple of tough finals runs and the wheels are completely off this year.

Big improvement from other sides that have come up with them, yet they’ve gone backwards at an alarming rate.

Ruck machine must be kicking himself.

Bhn 2s player kicked a jocs player in the head off the ball and knocked him out cold.
If true, terrible form! Hopefully he doesn't get the privilege of playing again and hopefully nothing more than a sore head for the Jocs player

What’s in the water down at BHN? Couple of tough finals runs and the wheels are completely off this year.

Big improvement from other sides that have come up with them, yet they’ve gone backwards at an alarming rate.

Bet they’re looking forward to their bye in a couple of weeks. Hopefully they get up. Moneys against them though and the odds are shortening each week

To be fair, BHN making finals was the anomaly. This year is just a return to the norm for the club.

Decided to do a bit of digging at old mygameday app for season 2023 and noticed there are some top rated players no longer in their 2024 line ups

T Rickard x8 best player from 14 matches (must've been robbed of the B&F so quit the club?)
R Lawrence x6 best player from 16 matches
J Chivers x 6 best player and 25 goals from 12 matches
M Trkulja x 5 best player from 14 matches

Doesn't look like they've recruited much quality for 2024 either so likely a bunch of magoos to fill the void of the above

Pretty excited for the next round with Eley Park hosting Chadstone AFC, might go down to have a watch since my JOCS have an unfortunate bye

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bhn 2s player kicked a jocs player in the head off the ball and knocked him out cold.
Ventured down to BHN on the weekend to watch the game. While I was enjoyed some nicely salted hot chips from the canteen a scuffle broke out between two players in the BHN forward line just before half time BHN player who’s name was Joel threw multiple punches and knocked his opponent to the ground and then stomped him on the head. The JOCs player was knocked unconscious game had to be stopped and the BHN player was sent off. Hopefully BHN take some action against this thug behaviour from the said player.

Decided to do a bit of digging at old mygameday app for season 2023 and noticed there are some top rated players no longer in their 2024 line ups

T Rickard x8 best player from 14 matches (must've been robbed of the B&F so quit the club?)
R Lawrence x6 best player from 16 matches
J Chivers x 6 best player and 25 goals from 12 matches
M Trkulja x 5 best player from 14 matches

Doesn't look like they've recruited much quality for 2024 either so likely a bunch of magoos to fill the void of the above

Pretty excited for the next round with Eley Park hosting Chadstone AFC, might go down to have a watch since my JOCS have an unfortunate bye
Watched the senior game too, doesn’t look like they recruited as heavily as last year. The margin would’ve been bigger if Carnelley didn’t get injured in the first quarter

Ventured down to BHN on the weekend to watch the game. While I was enjoyed some nicely salted hot chips from the canteen a scuffle broke out between two players in the BHN forward line just before half time BHN player who’s name was Joel threw multiple punches and knocked his opponent to the ground and then stomped him on the head. The JOCs player was knocked unconscious game had to be stopped and the BHN player was sent off. Hopefully BHN take some action against this thug behaviour from the said player.

My word, that is despicable stuff. Will have to get extremely lucky for the police to not get involved here, I would have thought?

I will admit that I’m surprised the shoe was on the other foot here, given the reputations that precedes both sides. Hope JOCS player is ok and the book is thrown at Joel/BHN.

how many weeks for this sort of thuggery? do the VAFA still post tribunal results?

Neutral supporter here -

Anyone got any updates on how Max Ellis is doing at the Bullies?

On Pixel 5 using BigFooty.com mobile app

I heard he steps up and volunteers for the important role of boundary umpire in the 2s then backs it up as water boy for the 1s each and every week.
The bloke should be shouted Thursday night dinners and a moon dog every week.

Watched the senior game too, doesn’t look like they recruited as heavily as last year. The margin would’ve been bigger if Carnelley didn’t get injured in the first quarter
oh no what did Carnelley do?

hopefully he will be good to go against the Cobras, they will need him.

Another 3 cricket scores on the weekend. It's only going to get worse and that doesn't bode well for the competition.

Has anyone been able to confirm if it's a final 4 or 5 this season?

Excited to see chadstone hopefully get their first win or wins this year. and for a bloody long time. Nothing against EP, they've had a win this year, all though been absolutely pummelled the last 2 weeks its Chadstones turn for some glory.

Years ago chadstone were getting googled by everyone on a saturday night to see what the damage was, usually 300+. Good luck to them saturday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back