Mod. Notice Do you like The Simpsons or Cards Against Humanity?

Remove this Banner Ad

Best part of the Simpsons is some of the funny stuff that me burns states.

Flying monkeys after company credit charge.

Comparing himself to Schindler and that both made bombs for the nazis, but his actually worked.

Best part of the Simpsons is some of the funny stuff that me burns states.

Flying monkeys after company credit charge.

Comparing himself to Schindler and that both made bombs for the nazis, but his actually worked.

The flying monkeys are great. The million monkeys at a million typewriters is great.

And that Schindler joke is very dark for The Simpsons but also hilarious. Plus Spielbergo's response (Schindler es bueno. Burns es el diablo!)

Oh and if anyone's interested, I'll be appearing live on Sunrise tomorrow doing the weather using Simpsons voices.

anigif_enhanced-12328-1393990224-2.gif

Good luck Yianni

All I can say is I should have known better. Comedians trying to do improv is terrible IMO, better to watch improvisors do improv. I also can't stand hecklers or audience members who want attention.

I saw Dean Haglund in his X Files show, and while it contained a lot of schtick, was a barrel of laughs.

All I can say is I should have known better. Comedians trying to do improv is terrible IMO, better to watch improvisors do improv. I also can't stand hecklers or audience members who want attention.

I saw Dean Haglund in his X Files show, and while it contained a lot of schtick, was a barrel of laughs.

Did you come on Easter Sunday with the Scottish guy in the audience?

I agree, the quality of the comedians impro skills can vary. That night was okay without being great. I thought Chris Franklin was actually very good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might try to get along to this now that, as of tomorrow, I'll be living in Melbourne.

Saw a Yianni show a couple of years ago and it was great. Plus, he's just a good dude.

So, in summary.

Simpsons show
Sold out every performance including an extra show last Sunday.
Got a couple of 4.5 star reviews
Def a few BF Roos there. Chadwiko came plus I dragged MaddAdam there after the Freo win

Comedians Against Humanity
Full on weekends and generally good crowds at 10:30pm on school nights
Got a nice review
Br the end had regulars turning up every night.

And most importantly, North 4-0 across the Comedy Festival!!

Now we move onto Sydney.
Comedians Against Humanity 9:15pm at the Factory Theatre this Thu-Sun
Simpsons 7:00pm at the Factory Theatre next week Wed-Sat

Happy birthday for a few weeks ago, Yianni.

Will come see a show if you swing by Adelaide sometime..sounds right up my alley.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back