Traded Ed Langdon [traded with #26 and 2020 4th to Melbourne for #22, #79 and 2020 2nd]

Remove this Banner Ad

Would Melbourne supporters do this trade?

Langdon and pick 6 for pick 2 and 38?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Would Melbourne supporters do this trade?

Langdon and pick 6 for pick 2 and 38?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
The top 2 in this draft are the stand-outs. If I were Dees I wouldn't.

I reckon Freo should take their second and get on with other trades. There will be far more difficult one's than this one to sort out (SPP, Hill etc)

Well well well, Melbourne have put pick 2 on the table for trades this period.....Now I'm no bargainer, but if Lachie Weller is worth pick 2, than Melbourne surely Ed Langdon, a superior player to Weller, is worth that pick? Technically you're getting the better deal here 😉

Im still confident/been told he is off to Carlton. Melbourne talk is a fair bit off the mark in terms of Ed Langdon. Melbourne link comes from them losing out on Brad Hill and then assuming they would want Langdon instead more then anything of actual value. Demonds wanted Hill, St Kilda annihilated them in wages and now they wont get him. They have moved on

Trade would revolve around deals done for Martin and Papley that Carlton want to do. I imagine the deal looks really weird and is not predictable due to the sheer amount of trading Carlton will do this year

I think Melbourne/Freo likely to do a deal around pick 3 though considering Freos new found obsession with the draft path

Im still confident/been told he is off to Carlton. Melbourne talk is a fair bit off the mark in terms of Ed Langdon. Melbourne link comes from them losing out on Brad Hill and then assuming they would want Langdon instead more then anything of actual value. Demonds wanted Hill, St Kilda annihilated them in wages and now they wont get him. They have moved on

Trade would revolve around deals done for Martin and Papley that Carlton want to do. I imagine the deal looks really weird and is not predictable due to the sheer amount of trading Carlton will do this year

I think Melbourne/Freo likely to do a deal around pick 3 though considering Freos new found obsession with the draft path
this is interesting thanks for the insight, i do wonder though about freo wanting pick 3?
in my personal opinion, the needs for freo would be filled by players in the 10-30 range though in Stephens, Flanders, Sharp, Jackson etc

How can we lose out on a guy we could never afford in the first place?

You say he's off to Carlton and then talk about Melbourne and Freo doing a deal for pick 3 (which would never happen).

Pick a lane and stay in it, you're swerving all over the road.

How can we lose out on a guy we could never afford in the first place?

You say he's off to Carlton and then talk about Melbourne and Freo doing a deal for pick 3 (which would never happen).

Pick a lane and stay in it, you're swerving all over the road.

What do you mean? You lost out on Brad Hill who you had interest in. You didnt lose out on Ed Langdon though

Pick 3 is more of a guess then anything I know. I know Langdon is likely off to Carlton. Im saying that if Freo and Demons are talking, its not about Langdon like the media are saying and if anything it is about pick 3 ie. media see two people talk, oh it must be about Ed Langdon, im saying its not about that, if its about anythign then its pick 3

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What do you mean? You lost out on Brad Hill who you had interest in. You didnt lose out on Ed Langdon though

Pick 3 is more of a guess then anything I know. I know Langdon is likely off to Carlton. Im saying that if Freo and Demons are talking, its not about Langdon like the media are saying and if anything it is about pick 3 ie. media see two people talk, oh it must be about Ed Langdon, im saying its not about that, if its about anythign then its pick 3

We didn't lose out on Brad Hill because we would never be able to afford him in the first place.

Freo have nothing to trade for our pick that they'd be willing to part with, you're talking out of your anus.

I'm quite confident we will end up with Langdon.

We didn't lose out on Brad Hill because we would never be able to afford him in the first place.

Freo have nothing to trade for our pick that they'd be willing to part with, you're talking out of your anus.

I'm quite confident we will end up with Langdon.

Im quite confident you wont. Time will tell.

Freo will have plenty to trade with after Brad Hill is traded on. I also suspect Fremantle will move more then just Brad Hill and Ed Langdon. When the two leaders of the club both say they want elite players who put in elite effort its fair to say a few players will have targets on their back

Freo will have plenty to trade with after Brad Hill is traded on. I also suspect Fremantle will move more then just Brad Hill and Ed Langdon. When the two leaders of the club both say they want elite players who put in elite effort its fair to say a few players will have targets on their back

Please enlighten me as to how they could get our first round pick?

Happily bet you a BF membership Langdon ends up at the dees

Please enlighten me as to how they could get our first round pick?

St Kildas first rounder + Taberner for pick 3
St Kildas first rounder + Freos first rounder for pick 3 and 21

Can go on a few more

Can you enlighten how any other team could get it done. If you trade pick 3 you want a later top 10 pick + a pick inside 30. Freo have that in abundance and only Freo do at this stage

Can go on a few more

Can you enlighten how any other team could get it done. If you trade pick 3 you want a later top 10 pick + a pick inside 30. Freo have that in abundance and only Freo do at this stage

Jesus Christ they are bad.

Melbourne will do one of two things.

1) Use the pick themselves.
2) Trade for an established star.

Jesus Christ they are bad.

Melbourne will do one of two things.

1) Use the pick themselves.
2) Trade for an established star.

You couldnt afford Brad Hills salary, how the hell can you afford the salary of a guy worth pick 3 then?

Can go on a few more

6 and 7 for 3 and 21 would be a steal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back