Essendon vs Carlton

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

V excited to see the Derp arrive..

However I don't understand how Hams gets his spot ahead of Jetta or even Merrett...

Winderlich hasn't done much, nor Melksham, but it appears they don't have to worry about selection pressure... like ever.

Stick a fork in Jetta.. he is done. Whatever he did to piss off TRB in the offseason is officially huge. Killed his confidence and he just looks a shadow of what he was last season and what he appeared to be heading towards.

Wouldn't be surprised if he stinks it up at VFL level for the rest of the year and heads for greener pastures.

Not sure about this team at all.. but it is good enough to win it.. if we have the right attitude and offensive game plan.

Derp's inclusion adds yet another layer of excitement for the block buster. Can't wait!

Essendon to win by 2pts.

Tbell dropped or rested - Mentioned that his form has dropped away. I am happy to trial Ryder as the sole ruckman with either Gumby/Daniher giving a chop out in the ruck. Would like the selectors to give this a run for 4 weeks.

We seem to be one small defender short - I expect Melksham to play back - Has shown enough to say that he can blanket an opposition player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back