Exodus watch! (Opposition supporters post trade rumours here)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Polec gone to PA. 3 way deal with GWS. Details to come (AFL Twitter feed)

General warning for our posters - it is too busy here at the moment. Please give us a break and report trolls rather than responding to them.

And please keep the language clean - in particular, don't avoid the swear filter.

1. 5:09pm: BREAKING: Port Adelaide have traded for young Lion Jared Polec in a complicated three-team trade involving Brisbane and GWS Giants. In the deal, Port Adelaide receive Pick 21 from GWS and pick 45 and Polec from the Lions. The Lions receive pick 22 from GWS and pick 34 from Port while GWS picks up pick 14 from Port and pick 29 from Brisbane. Hard to get your head around, but the Polec deal is now done.
    Really!

"Hopefully play some finals at Carlton, which I haven't been able to do at Brisbane"

Wow. WOW

Good riddance. We can do without players like that. Personally I think any finals appearances will be elimination finals and won't be too many of them. Hate to agree with thelistmanager but thought he was spot on about carlton lacking top talent in their younger players. They may develop and prove that wrong but if you look at their list there's not a massive amount to get excited about there for me personally

Port Adelaide
In: Pick 21 (from GWS), Pick 45, Jared Polec (from BL)
Out: Pick 14, Pick 34

Brisbane Lions
In: Pick 22 (from GWS), Pick 34 (from PA)
Out: Pick 29, Pick 45, Jared Polec

GWS Giants
In: Pick 14 (from PA), Pick 29 (from BL)
Out: Pick 21, Pick 22

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Pick 7, Pick 22, Pick 33, Pick 34 plus whatever we get for Yeo and Longer. Why so many second round draft picks. Isn't the draft meant to drop off after the first round...ugggh

Essentially it is 29 and Polec for 22 and 34 as it is unlikely that we would use 45 as a live selection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back