Win Prizes Fantasy EPL - 17/18

Remove this Banner Ad

**** off Chelsea. Bring in azpi and they still haven’t kept a clean sheet

Been neck & neck with someone in a different league, he has Christensen who still appears to have been giving CS points as he was subbed off in the 79th minute. Meanwhile I have Ward from Burnley who only got 1pt as he went off injured after 41 minutes, but they ended up with a CS :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been neck & neck with someone in a different league, he has Christensen who still appears to have been giving CS points as he was subbed off in the 79th minute. Meanwhile I have Ward from Burnley who only got 1pt as he went off injured after 41 minutes, but they ended up with a CS :(

Geez that’s stiff. Richarlison got a clean sheet point for me as both palace goals were after he went off

Kevin Long worth a shout? Only worth 3.9 mil but has played the last 2 games and scored 13 points. Probably more once the bonus points get applied for today's game.
Only because mee is out.

Knocked out by some yank ranked 1.5 million who had Alli captain but of course had DDG as vice.

Meanwhile I had 1 assist and 2 cleansheets from my entire team. Kane captain blank. Ward off injured and missed a cleansheet. Gomez rested and no cleansheet.

I honestly never want to captain Kane ever again because every ******* time I do he blanks.

-4 this week for transferring in Ward and Jesus lol

Then didn't have McArthur as first sub and he gets a 9! Courtois concedes a late shitty goal and Adrian somehow keeps a clean sheet.

40 isn't that bad either haha, far from a shambles.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back