Fantasy Find a league, expressions of interest and fantasy advice

Remove this Banner Ad

Who's the better option in a startup out of Jones, Dobbins, Ekler and Gibson. 12 team PPR SF Dynasty.
Gibson has a higher floor but Dobbins has a higher ceiling imo.

Jones (assuming you mean Aaron) is probably a step down from those two, especially with the uncertainty at QB. Ekeler is probably 4th for me - he's a good RB2 but I don't see any RB1 upside in him

Gibson has a higher floor but Dobbins has a higher ceiling imo.

Jones (assuming you mean Aaron) is probably a step down from those two, especially with the uncertainty at QB. Ekeler is probably 4th for me - he's a good RB2 but I don't see any RB1 upside in him
Would CEH be the best of the lot?

TLDW

BKs top 5 most underrated;

1. Aiyuk
2. Beckham
3. Shenault
4. Edwards
5. Rondale Moore

Not in video

6. Terrace Marshall
7. Elijah Moore

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out of interest, looking to canvas the group on the fantasy outlook for Jameis this season?

Potential top 15 if he plays 17 games imo, but who the * knows what Payton is thinking, he could easily start Hill and Winston week to week

Long time lurker lads. Got a 2QB league (PPR) league with pick 3. Can't really find too much info on draft strategies - any advice would be much appreciated! Leaning towards Cook if he's available, feel like its too high draft capital to take either Kyler/JoshAllen.

Long time lurker lads. Got a 2QB league (PPR) league with pick 3. Can't really find too much info on draft strategies - any advice would be much appreciated! Leaning towards Cook if he's available, feel like its too high draft capital to take either Kyler/JoshAllen.
A fairly common basic strategy is to try to draft 2 QBs within the first 4 rounds. Is it dynasty or redraft? If it's dynasty, I'd lean QB even heavier imo

I don't do re-draft but looking at a few strategy articles on it (although a some were ~5 years old) suggests 2QBs in the first 4 rounds is a common strategy.

This part of a fantasy Q&A that might of use to you (even though its about SF, the advice should be the same except for needing a 3rd QB in 2QB)

Looking at that 2/5 of those experts would probably go with Cook (the two taking guys like Wilson or Burrow as their QB1), while 2/5 would probably go with Allen (the guys at the bottom of the image). Sounds like either strategy is a viable option in redraft

Hope this is the right place for this (i'll remove if it isn't). I have started a league to have something to talk about with two of my work colleagues. Their knowledge is pretty limited but should be fun. I thought they would fill remaining spots with random teams but it seems that doesn't happen.

If anyone wants to join feel free: https://football.fantasysports.yaho...062843bd36b&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=86e0d3f522c5dfc3

Free league, standard scoring, no idp's.

Draft happening Friday 3rd Sept 7pm (AEST)

Last edited:
rate my draft
Pick 9 Half PPR ten person league

QB Justin Herbert
RB1 Nick Chubb
RB2 Josh Jacobs
WR1 Stefon Diggs
WR2 Diontae Johnson
TE George Kittle
Flex Jarvis Landry
Flex Chase Edmunds

Bench
J.D. McKissic
AJ Dillon
Devin Singletary
DJ Chark
Rondale Moore
Curtis Samuel

Newish to fantasy but thought i did well, rated as the worst draft in the league lol

rate my draft
Pick 9 Half PPR ten person league

QB Justin Herbert
RB1 Nick Chubb
RB2 Josh Jacobs
WR1 Stefon Diggs
WR2 Diontae Johnson
TE George Kittle
Flex Jarvis Landry
Flex Chase Edmunds

Bench
J.D. McKissic
AJ Dillon
Devin Singletary
DJ Chark
Rondale Moore
Curtis Samuel

Newish to fantasy but thought i did well, rated as the worst draft in the league lol

Like the roster a lot, RB's a slight concern tho imo, especially if Chubb misses time, try and trade one of your WRs for one if possible, throw in Singletary, McKissic or Dillion if you have to for a starter. Will be plenty of decent WR options on the waiver wire

I get 8 keepers - they cost ADP, but you can keep whoever you want (ie. you can keep 3 guys with an ADP or round 1), and you get a discount if itā€™s the first time youā€™ve kept them.

Hereā€™s who think Iā€™ll keep:
Kyler Murray
Nick Chubb
Josh Jacobs
Justin Jefferson
DK Metcalf

Then can have 3 of:
Aaron Jones
Miles Sanders (I donā€™t know what to thinkā€¦)
Darrell Henderson (I think Michel sucks fwiw)
Deebo Samuel
Allen Robinson
Chase Claypool (who was a beast last season)
Austin Hooper (who is a fantasy monster at times)

Iā€™m nervous about Jones this year. Iā€™m almost leaning towards Henderson, Samuel & Claypool

1Qb league. Half point ppr.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back