AFLW #FreeKickCrows vs Port Adelaide - Round 1 @ The Parade

Remove this Banner Ad

Don’t watch much of the AFLW but this is pretty entertaining.
Interesting contrast between the 2 teams, I’d say the Crows are more skilful and poised but we are showing a lot more intensity and prepared to work harder.
Like watching O’dea, to me she epitomises Port Adelaide footy. Absolutely manic attack on the ball and opposition

My only complaint is the bloody terrible jumpers. We look like Sturt.
Our club identity is all over the place, we should be presenting as a unified club.
We also should be in PBs as this is a showdown but that’s another issue…..

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Collingwood has been wearing B&W stripes in AFLW since time immemorial .. oh wait.?

Umps probably afraid of getting shived by Anne after the match.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Competitive in the contests, some sloppy disposal turnovers hurting. Decent breeze making scoring easier at the southern end. Only chance to buy Coopers at an AFL game this year ;) I’m squinting from the hill at that end if anyone is around. CHEERS

On iPhone using recycled electrons, via BigFooty.com mobile app

Is this the Ben Keays square up?

Were they expecting our player to somehow display superhuman strength and make it look as if she was rolling/turning her, or just not tackle her at all.

Bit stiff given the circumstances.

Excellent run down tackle

Hope we dont get discouraged by this shocking umpiring, thats a Port free 100 times out of 100.

I’ve been watching for 2 minutes and am already perplexed. Can’t imagine what it would be like to directly be on the receiving end.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back