Rumour Gaff to Melbourne with a side trade

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong and Adelaide traded Dangerfield without actually lodging any Free Agency requests

Would Melbourne even be able to afford $1.2M a year after Lever last year and the likes of Oliver / Viney / Hogan / Petracca all looking at big payrises soon?

If I'm Melbourne I'm holding off on paying hogan and Petracca anymore than they currently are until they can demonstrate consistent elite performance. I'd nearly look to include hogan in a trade to be honest

If I'm Melbourne I'm holding off on paying hogan and Petracca anymore than they currently are until they can demonstrate consistent elite performance. I'd nearly look to include hogan in a trade to be honest
If Gaff wants out then West Coast will get nothing but some points.

No way tracs is going anywhere fellas, pretty sure his locked in until 2021
And no way we can afford 1.2 mill a year for anyone
Nev McDonald Gus already signed
Oliver extended
Lever paid overs and Oscar McDonald still to sign
I think this is report is bullshit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Many Melbourne fans will try and tell you that he was creating space and spreading for a handball, but I prefer the 'shitting his dacks' theory, at the very least it's far more amusing

The Benny hill music is classic

Why would a kid from Doncaster, with no apparent ties to WA, playing for a hometown side that's seemingly on the improve and looking to start seriously competing for a flag, who just signed a new deal earlier this year and said he loves the club, want to uproot himself to the other side of the country?

People realise players can't be traded against their will these days, right?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back