Gary Ablett crying a river over Crowley's tactics

Remove this Banner Ad

So exactly what I was doing in reply to the first comment after the OP?

I do believe these sound like sulking to me....

Seriously, you're a money whore and a ****ing sook to boot.

AFL not giving Ablett a please explain. Typical, someone can talk rubbish about us, yet when Selwood twitted something about gws the AFL were quick to jump in and say thats not on. A big F U to Demitriou

Pathetic cheap attack by Ablett. A pity he will not make it onto the ground next week so Crowley could give one back.

Ablett only shot his mouth because he knows he's not gonna be cleared to play next week, what a puss.

I doubt it was a kneejerk tweet. He would have had one eye on the fixture, and he's just giving the umpires a heads up.

You must need some re-education on emotions and how to tell different emotions apart and their resulting actions

All we were doing was voicing our opinions as fans in a more of a please explain manner, I can't get sulking out of *any* of those posts

Perhaps your perception is a bit off?

Well my perception was very much the same as the Fremantle posters who labelled my comments sulking. Sulking is to be bad tempered out of annoyance or disappointment.
"A big F U to Demtriou" and "Seriously, you're a money whore and a ****ing sook to boot." sounds quite bad tempered out of annoyance to me. :confused:

I'm sorry, I was only stating fact

He left Geelong for the money = money hungry whore
****ing sook to boot = most definitely he is and this has been a fact for quite some time since he bitched and moaned to the umpires

Ablett out this week. Maybe he can tweet his "disappointment" about not facing Crowley.

Edit* It also appears that Mark Riscuitto has weighed in.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl...ruining-the-game/story-e6frf3e3-1226343460029

Laughable. As others have said, the situation is essentially...if you plan on tagging someone, make sure they aren't Judd, Selwood or Ablett.

Hahaha wow, everyone making Crowley the villain now and ignoring the fact that taggers have always used these methods in the past, all for what? Ricciuto riding the coat tails of the gutter journos desperately attempting to remain relevant, sad :thumbsdown:

Crowls is an easy target though, most non-Freo fans would find him pretty unlikeable, this sort of heat would NEVER be levelled at guys like Selwood, Smith, Dempster etc, in fact they are widely applauded and recognised when they keep their opponent quiet, when Crowley does it it's "against the spirit of the game" or some s**t.

Anyone with Crowelys twitter rubbish, heres a comment for him to send.

Notice how Gold Coast looked so much better on the weekend, thats because they didnt have some seagull screaming at them for the ball every 5 seconds.
Instead of giving it to the seagull in a bad position, they gave it to someone in a better position. #dontfeedtheseagulls

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I recently saw Mark Thompson on 360, yesterday's episode. He has such a distorted memory, not for the first time, of how Geelong went about it under his reign. He talks about Crowley not being in the spirit of the game. As fantastic as Geelong were, he seems to forgotten how some of his players acted.

Gary stated that Cameron Ling always played the ball and not the man so let's roll the tape and see.

Holding the man behind the play.

Arms wrapped around him.

Holding off the ball.

That was from a 5 minute passage of play last year in which the "Paddle Pop Lion" was playing on Daniel Kerr in a Cats V Eagles game.

I've seen enough, turn the tape off.

Sorry Gary, Myth Busted.

as long as the taggers holding Hill's arms are scrutinised as closely as Crowley, this might turn out as a win for us. Hill was impeded just as much as (if not moreso than) Judd. Somehow I don't think Stephen will be afforded the same level of protection.

The gooch (Geisch) has succumbed to public pressure about Crowley's "treatment" of Judd on the weekend, apparently conceeding he should have been given more free kicks, suffice to say this doesn't sit well with me.

No s**t.

Is it just me or does this seem to happen A LOT to us (some kind of comment/uproar/controversy involving us, Geisch/AFL official comes out and apologises to opposition team and admits mistake)?

Such a fickle bunch of weak-willed fools running this league, honestly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back