Gary Ablett crying a river over Crowley's tactics

Remove this Banner Ad

We better smash them. Probably already been mentioned but Trent McKenzie was one of the two players to tweet about Scarlett whacking Ballaz.

Hold your horses guys, we don't know that Abblet posted it.

If I see his lips moving on tv, read a quote in a newspaper or hear him on a radio interview then it's probably credible, but a #tag on twitter, well it could be anyone.

It is legit. I don't know why he is in love with Voldemort.

I don't agree. It could well have been Rompingwins.

Really hope the team use it as motivation.
This is the type of game where we normally just show up.

Will be abit more feeling in this one now, to get them motivated for the game.

Still think Ablett will play, and the tweet was an attempt to bring crowleys actions under scrutiny from umps.
Do any betting agencies take bets on frees against?
Put money on Crowley for 4+ frees against

Since they are cracking down on it, maybe they will look at what happens to Hill and co? Highly doubt it though. Maybe if he shaved his head...

The media routinely disrespect Freo and have double standards unfortunately.

For Hill (Freo) it's fair game but for anyone else (Judd or Ablett), it's illegal.

The Melbourne media are a bunch of halfwits and deadshits sadly.

Meanwhile I would love to see Dawson iron out McKenzie and cop a couple of weeks so we get Silvangi back into the team and as for Ablett, I want to see him play and cop a vicious tag and hear him cry to the umpires

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is why Hill needs a ball tearing game where he kicks 3-4 goals, and needs to start kicking more goals on average. Until he becomes one of those 'special' players in the AFL's estimation, then he will be adjudicated as a second class player by the umpires, and not looked after in the manner Ablett and Judd are.

On Hill, according to the media doesnt he have to learn to cope with a hard tag

Correct!

Apparantly though it's frowned upon to tag Judd or Gary Sooky La La

Media: Crowley, great job on Dal Santo!
Ryan: Thanks!

Media: Boo Crowley, unfairly tagging Judd. Boooooooooo.
Ryan: :(

Ryan: Thanks!

Ryan: :(
Ryan: (F off losers) "thanks" (...does my hair look good? Can someone get me a mirror)

Ryan: (Fn morons...does my hair look good? I specifically asked for a mirror to remain on the bench at all times. Do I have to do everything myself!)

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/134545/default.aspx

Damian Barrett has completely missed the point people are discussing publically about this.

Nobody cares that he did it, it's not taboo and shouldn't be banned from having an opinion, people are riding him because he's being a little bitch.

And when it comes to Barrett's suggestion that things are so much more free flowing in the US and they talk like ghetto trash in front of their millions of followers on twitter -

A: Maybe it's because they're paid that much more money than AFL players and clubs don't have the balls or even power to discipline their mercenaries for fear they'll just piss off to another team that'll let them speak their mind

B: If my teams players were speaking like those in the NFL i'd be disgusted, not just from a moral POV, but dumbfounded at how much of a thug, meathead, loser they portray themselves as in front of the world.

Barrett couldn't be more wrong.

That's pathetic by Ablett. I actually hope he gets up for next week now so Crowley can go straight to him and give him one. This will be another story that get blown out of proportion.

Good on Silvagni for shooting back.

hahahaha wait so you don't believe that Crowley uses illegal tactics and that Ablett is wrong yet you want Crowley to go to him and employ these methods which then proves Ablett is actually correct?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back