Review Geelong defeats Tiggers by 63 points

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That felt good

Really good.

Things still to work on but feels good.

And coming back from 20 odd points down with 2 down on the bench and the Sub on after 1/2 time

So many good things in that one.

We will be tired next week

Jezza 6
Rohan 5
Tomma 4

Henry good, Hendo good. Smith, Higgins and JC... wow

Rohan benefits gain from the big 2.

Sav made it thru and played it out ok.

Awesome

Did it for Frank

GO Catters

Henry and Henderson. Bravo. Allowed Blitz to have an influence through the middle.

Ball in motion really makes the Tigers look ordinary.

Jezza. Worth every damn ounce of the picks we paid for him. Capable of kicking bags like tonight, but also releases Rohan who was brilliant.
Stewart is bloody gun. Should be AA yet again.

Selwood has been good this year. Lifted with Danger out.
Speaking of Danger, when he's back he needs to be less selfish wanting to do it all himself. Trust his teammates, lower the eyes and share it around.

Duncan, Guthers and Parfitt all great.
All 3 club recruits proving their worth. Get Sav up and running and things look good.

Arrogance from Richmond IMO. Vlastuin looked like a player who's been out for a while and Dusty with concussion allowed to FLY to NZ... Got what they deserved.

What a fitting performance in light of Frank's passing. A performance he'd be proud of, and that does his memory justice.
They put in an effort that he deserves.

Thanks for everything Frank Costa. RIP.

Told ya we'd be OK if we tidied up our disposal and lowered our eyes. Our turnovers dried up in the 2nd half, and so too did Richmond's scoring. Coincidence? I think not.

What a win.

I’d like to thank David King for completely writing Geelong off at half time. He said it was going to be a belting, Geelong looked a “long” 9 points behind and Richmond were going to absolutely blow them out of the water.

How is this bloke an “expert”?

But thanks David.

Last edited:
tenor.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolute coaching masterclass from scott. Switching and changing the angles constantly just messed up the richmond defensive structures setup behind the ball.

What i reckon is becoming obvious is richmond have been badly effected by the rule changes of man on the mark. Not being able to slow us down and stop the change of angles and player running past has hurt their structures badly setting up behind play. Clubs on the wide MCG are able to cut through their defensive setup.

What a win.

I’d like to thank David King for completely writing Geelong off at half time. He said it was going to be a belting and geelong looked a “long” 9 points behind and Richmond were going to absolutely blow them out of the water.

How is this bloke an “expert”?

But thanks David.
David writing us off usually works out alright.
More of it please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back