Certified Legendary Thread GEELONG WINS 2022 GRAND FINAL BY PLENTY

Remove this Banner Ad

NEARLY MOST AWESOME DAY EVER, YOU BLOODY GLORIOUS CATS.
GEELONG SUPPORTERS WERE UNREAL.

Just came in and gave the dog five star mince,
checked the betting account and low and behold, a bloody fortune from being
a confident 10 plus goal win investor.
Never ever dreamed it.

Thanks to all for your insights along the way, funny, silly or incise.
WE DID IT

Just so proud of this team, this club. Give Scotty as big an extension as he wants. Joel Selwood is unbelievable as a player and person. So happy for Dangerfield, Guthrie and co. - thought they might not ever get a flag, but I was thankfully proven wrong. The decision to challenge every year was well and truly vindicated today.

Feel very happy to see you guys lift up the cup again. Best team all year, proved the doubters wrong. Champion club I’ve always had a soft spot for.

Great team management throughout the year, excellent player improvement and development. I must ask is this flag close to 07 or more similar to 09?
More close to '07, the margin and quality of play being the main determinants (No disrespect to Syd, of course).

Congratulations on the win today, the best team all season by a fair margin, and were far too good today. It was tough having to sit through that match, but was hard not to be impressed with how clinical the cats were today. Played just about the perfect game, Hawkins had an amazing game and really put you on the path to victory. You had winners all around the ground, wanted it more and executed your game plan perfectly.

Also have to give respect to Scott, I've always thought he was a great tactician, and today was an absolute masterpiece by him. You were the most well-drilled side all year, but today was next level, you set up perfectly and were simply unstoppable.

Well done, well deserved and great to see the flag go to the best side.

Beware there are 22 tigers ready to rip you apart next year as long there aren,t more rule changes to help the pussies .
lmao sure thing :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GEELONG 2022 PREMIERS

JOEL SELWOOD IS A PREMIERSHIP CAPTAIN AND 4 TIME FLAG WINNER

PFD WINS A FLAG

CHRIS SCOTT WINS A SECOND FLAG!!

STENGLE from DFA to Premiership player with 53 goals.

STANLEY, MIERS, ZUTHRIE, TOMMA ISAAC SMITH....

KOLO, Stewy, CLOSE!!!

LUV THIS TEAM... LUV THIS CLUB... LUV THE COACHES

AND CREDIT TO ALL THE PAST PLAYERS WHO BUILT UP TO THIS....

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU CONTEND EVERY YEAR

ENJOY IT CATS FANS!!!!

THE SYSTEM IS DESIGNED TO STOP THIS

TOO OLD

TOO SLOW

TOO ******* GOOD GEELONG

WE ARE GEELONG THE GREATEST TEAM OF ALL
WE ARE GEELONG
WE'RE ALWAYS ON THE BALL
WE PLAY THE GAME AS IT SHOULD BE PLAYED
AT HOME OR FAR AWAY
OUR BANNERS FLY HIGH
FROM DAWN TO DARK
DOWN AT KARDINIA PARK

GO CATTERS
Excellent performance when it mattered most. A superb finish to cap off a very good season. Time to savour the success.

Credit to Chris Scott, his assistants and the recruiters for making shrewd changes this season after the worrying end to 2021. These adjustments were vital to the club bringing home the goods.

Thanks to dazbroncos for his dedication, especially for setting up all the Cats threads on these boards.

Enjoy the days ahead.

Feel very happy to see you guys lift up the cup again. Best team all year, proved the doubters wrong. Champion club I’ve always had a soft spot for.

Great team management throughout the year, excellent player improvement and development. I must ask is this flag close to 07 or more similar to 09?
Like 2011 for mine. Coming off a big prelim loss, widely seen as too old and too slow.

Awesome Grand Final performance. Simply outstanding. One of the best teams we've seen. This premiership wasn't about super-talented individuals. Just everyone playing their role to a tee. No weak links. (I watched the demolition of Brisbane from up high in the nose bleeds and I was gobsmacked by how well organised Geelong was. It was kinda beautiful to watch them at work. I knew you would kill Sydney)

The Swans looked completely inept, but that was all due to Geelong. Killed them out of the centre. Looked dangerous every time the ball went inside fifty... and then strangled the life out of them when they got possession. Gave them NOTHING.

Just an unbelievable job by Chris Scott & his assistants this year
Tremendous 2022 season after going pretty close and building, building in 2019, 2020, 2021

Well done, Catters. Congrats :thumbsu:

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back