No Opposition Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 4

Gralin

Super Moderator
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Buffalo Bills
Moderator #3,826
Everything just looks so big on my mobile - is there a style button somewhere or is that only available on a pc or tablet
The lightbulb in the top status bar, if you can't see it on mobile rotate your phone into landscape and it should show up next to the search icon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

cryptor

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I'm liking the direction of the changes. A real dark theme pleases me greatly.

I remember years ago when Facebook was making major changes every few months and people would whinge incessantly about how it was worse and they'd lose all the users over it. Then people got used to them, realised the changes were for the best and enjoyed the features they wouldn't otherwise had. Unfortunately it still didn't stop them all whinging again when the next changes rolled through.

504's are annoying but nothing a few refreshes doesn't fix. Good changes. :thumbsu:

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Longtime reader of bigfooty and don't post alot but the new changes and the disappearance of the page numbers to post on mobile is painful. If you change functionality of a site that is old at least go through the right process, so many issues seems it was rolled out to soon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

beta_condition

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn

Simon_Nesbit

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
1547025134404.png

Obviously filmed on a potato, but the contest on the ground is in front of the line.

1547025266537.png

The umpires in a pretty good spot there - and he called touch without hesitation. He is also following the track of the ball, standing perpendicular to the line, and looking to the RIGHT.

The ball was in play when Cox first touched it - without question.

1547025404014.png

Cox now in full control, falling to ground - ball has still not gone completely passed line.

1547025461513.png

Always an eccentric character, Cox celebrates by doing a handstand - both he and the ball have FINALLY crossed the line.

IMO it was a mark - certainly far less have been paid, but if the call from Goldspink was he dropped it, would have just been another 50/50 to go against us.

To have an umpire from out of position over-ride with an incorrect decision was disgraceful, and should have been the last time Goldspink ever left his news agency.

Top Bottom