No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

You can . But its a style that wasnt overly successfully in his last few years for us .
Again its a wait and see
North were trying to move the ball aggressively by hand off half back. Didn’t quite have the skill execution plus windy day didn’t help but was some system there + they actually have some talent that could pull it off.

It's a wonder that the Hawks gave so much for him knowing full well the extent of his injury.

You watch him out on the field nowadays he almost can't bend down to pick up a ball or turn. No way is he making it another three years.

Funny how some players like Sicily can come back from a knee even better than ever but for others like JOM it pretty much kills their career.
We had committed to him . Cochrane then decided to make an example of JOM due to players leaving GC.

You can easily argue we gave up way too much , but we told him we would get ut done and we kept our word

The SPP one had the guy being flung in the tackle and still came down fairly hard on him.

This one is significantly worse in my opinion. He was only looking to knock him out.
After Brayshaw’s retirement I wouldn’t be surprised if they tar and feather the bloke and parade him to the public. I would also not be surprised if they do sweet * all.

I don’t think there is any argument that the hit was an accident, looked like he intended to hurt.

If you believe what that poster mentioned in here a couple of weeks ago then the use of the words 'no substance' in this tweet is pretty funny

Morris is a Melbourne supporter and genuine arseclown - filling the pants of Tom Browne now that he's off somewhere

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolutely dumb by Clarko. In and of itself not a bad thing, but just a continuation of what he's always been like. If I were a North supporter I'd be pissed off that my club was under the pump off and on field and my experienced head coach couldn't keep himself out of the tabloids.

Absolutely dumb by Clarko. In and of itself not a bad thing, but just a continuation of what he's always been like. If I were a North supporter I'd be pissed off that my club was under the pump off and on field and my experienced head coach couldn't keep himself out of the tabloids.
They've changed their tune. They love it now.

Good on, Clarko.

Was a gutless, sickening, pathetic action by Webster. Weak.
Yeah what sort of player hits a guy in the head while he’s not looking in a practice/exhibition game…

Don’t get me wrong Websters action was horrible and he deserves a long stint on the sidelines. A mountain of irony in Clarko getting angry about it though.

Coach Alastair Clarkson was animated towards several St Kilda players at quarter-time, leaving some onlookers at RSEA Park stunned. Clarkson at one stage used the term “c***sucker” amid a string of expletives.

Commentating on the boundary line for Fox Footy, former Hawthorn sharpshooter Ben Dixon had a front-row seat to the explosive exchange.

“I wasn’t surprised, because I know Clarko well, that’s his DNA, he’ll protect his players,” Dixon told foxfooty.com.au.

“Sometimes his emotions can get the better of him.”

We had committed to him . Cochrane then decided to make an example of JOM due to players leaving GC.

You can easily argue we gave up way too much , but we told him we would get ut done and we kept our word
It's like Burgoyne. We'd committed to him early but then Jolly became available and was interested + filled a need, and we stayed the course because Silk had burned bridges based on knowing we were going to take him.

Coach Alastair Clarkson was animated towards several St Kilda players at quarter-time, leaving some onlookers at RSEA Park stunned. Clarkson at one stage used the term “c***sucker” amid a string of expletives.

Bloody cornsuckers!

Eat Corn On The Cob GIF

Commentating on the boundary line for Fox Footy, former Hawthorn sharpshooter Ben Dixon had a front-row seat to the explosive exchange.

“I wasn’t surprised, because I know Clarko well, that’s his DNA, he’ll protect his players,” Dixon told foxfooty.com.au.

“Sometimes his emotions can get the better of him.”
Ingrained/normalisation of homophobic language is grouse :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

By all means go in to bat for your man, but it'd be nice if they'd cut out this bullshit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back