No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

We'll get there.

Moore is a forward/midfielder. So is CMac and Newcombe can hit the goals when he's up there. Still getting our groove though.
Let's not forget that Heeney was very flashy and inconsistent for a loooooong time.

Don't think Heeney played in the 2022 Grand Final did he?

Why do we give Richmond so many excuses? They have 11 premiership players out there still. Injuries to hopper and Taranto don’t help but literally every team is injured at the moment

The excuses wont last forever, the footy media need to eat.

That being said, their list and current circumstances feel very similar to Weagles last year. Premiership success has put them in transition, which gets exposed by injuries. Like Eagles, they have a bit of work to do with their list, which is a bit of a halfway house post-premiership success.

But agreed - their premiership stars look like they're just going through the motions now & a lot of senior players well below their usual standards.

Quarter time with Saints v Freo game - and Phillipou has yet to touch it.

He is in a real pit formwise
Is he just a forward now? I thought he was just starting there last year to ease him in due to his versatility and good kick, but thought he'd eventually be moved to midfield to get exposure further up the ground. But every time I see him play he's just in the forward line struggling for a kick.

Is he just a forward now? I thought he was just starting there last year to ease him in due to his versatility and good kick, but thought he'd eventually be moved to midfield to get exposure further up the ground. But every time I see him play he's just in the forward line struggling for a kick.

Seems like he is playing in his similar half forward role, somewhat similar to Croc. But he just has had a poor season so far in the seniors. Don't know if he has the engine yet to be in the middle?

Was fairly solid against us at VFL - but he just seems well off his best from last year.

Geez Ross Lyon really is trying to ruin this game isn't he?
Another saints game that only has 10 goals combined scored at half time. (same as our game against them last week).

It's just aboslutely disgusting how every week he drags the other team into the shittest type of game imaginable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

God no, someone please tell me that Dusty's 300th isn't against us???!! They'll get up for that occasion you'd think.
Only lose to us by 60 points instead of 120.

They are playing more insipid footy than either the eagles or north have in the last couple of years. They keep this up and they are going to finish below north

Has there ever been a coach that only had 1 season? I can’t see them being patient

Do I feel sorry for Adem Yze that he has inherited a basket case or was there a reason he has previously struggled to get a gig when you consider how many premiership players are still out there.

Is it him?

Has there ever been a coach that only had 1 season? I can’t see them being patient

Do I feel sorry for Adem Yze that he has inherited a basket case or was there a reason he has previously struggled to get a gig when you consider how many premiership players are still out there.

Is it him?
Neeld.

Richmond heading for a 20 goal loss

This isn't even a good Lions side, they have a significant number of injuries and have been underperforming at the Gabba too.

Yeesh. Uze is going to come under heat from this - even if Tigers have injuries, this is pretty dire.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back