Unofficial Preview GF Discussion v Pies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzy gets a well deserved granny appearance after a pleasing return, commiserations to Payne even if fit but he can't make way for Diz against the undersized pies forward line.

Good that you are leaving from Sydney because flights from Brisbane would be through the roof now.
Oh I know. Even from Sydney they've jumped $100-200 from earlier in the week.

I put this on the main board, I wonder how it is received >

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May I post in your forum?

Good luck in the Grand Final, i hope we can give you a decent contest.

You were the best side over the season in my view, because the comp is so Vic centric you have to travel more which makes finishing top near impossible for you.

Thats just a fact of the comp I guess. The real VicBias is you have to play us at our home ground. Its not right and i look forward to it changing (prolly rotating venues like the yanks do).

As it stands if you (or any non Vic side) win it means more than if we do. I'll still enjoy it if we win, but I don't like how unjust it is.

You knocked us off twice so I reckon its 50 50 now, once you adjust for the scheduling rort (our home ground and you rarely get to play there).

Brisbane plays clean skilled footy. We play that scrubby exciting Richmond stuff. Great clash of styles, plenty of stars, nice guy coaches.

Lachie Neale deserves a flag-like Dangerfield this is almost destined that he will.

Nick Daicos will raise the cup in his career, more than once. I feel it in my bones.

After some one sided affairs and weird arse disrupted years, I think we are in for a great grand final.

Seems about right I think.
Nah Magpie punters are stupidly loyal, the odds in Pie games are always off by a mile.

Whateley will still have us at number 3 in his rankings😆
It's like a disease.

We get over rated and underated at the same time but Brisbane just get dismissed. All finals it was "Melbourne" (straight sets) and the romance of Carlton (everyone smiles and they bang on about how huge it would be).

Then it's time to discuss Brisbane and they make this face.
high quality GIF

I have been to Melbourne before but can not remember the geography around the Parade route, for the Melbourne based Lions what would be the best place to get a good view of the players?
35433cc158574d29111979d58d0b39f1

On a plane on Tuesday morning with guaranteed gf tickets.

Life is so freaking awesome.
My sister in law is a corporate executive
and she phoned to say she had won two tickets in the AFL members for the GF through her work. She’s giving them to me and my son. I’m in the ballot also (Priority Two) so if I get tickets there I’ll be able to dish them off to family.

So excited, after nearly 20 years to see the Lions in a GRAND FINAL

Then it's time to discuss Brisbane and they make this face.
high quality GIF
Best post by an opposition supporter on this board this year. :tearsofjoy:

I'm heart broken for Rich and Ashcroft and whoever misses out between Gardiner / Payne.
Based on last night’s game, I would go in unchanged, with just one slight modification, I’d swap Lyons for Robertson in the Sub role.

Play Lyons rotating through restarts in the middle and forward 50. Exactly how Fagan played him when we played Collingwood in Rd. 23.

Alternatively, keep Lyons as sub, but get him on sooner.

As far as Payne / Gardiner goes - I’d play Gardiner. He was fantastic last night and he would match up well with the Collingwood forward line.

Early market has collingwood ($1.73) slight favourites against us ($2.08)
Well pleased with my ten bucks on the Lions at 100/1 even though i was reported by a wowser and had my post deleted when i tried to share the dumb offer with my fellow Lions fans.

Will be filthy is i collect but anticipating this final backed Collingwood to win $250 as well. 😖

Based on last night’s game, I would go in unchanged, with just one slight modification, I’d swap Lyons for Robertson in the Sub role.

Play Lyons rotating through restarts in the middle and forward 50. Exactly how Fagan played him when we played Collingwood in Rd. 23.

As far as Payne / Gardiner goes - I’d play Gardiner. He was fantastic last night and he would match up well with the Collingwood forward line.
3KZ respectfully, from one old poster to another, have another look at the game, the pressure Dev put on was immense. He was responsible for a significant number of turnovers. I agree we need him better with the footy in hand. Lyons can't apply that type of pressure.

NOOOOOOO!

Dev's pressure was immense around the ground, doesn't show up in stats, also runs his backside off at good pace.

Dev out and Lyons in would be a bad move for our defensive structure IMO.

Well pleased with my ten bucks on the Lions at 100/1 even though i was reported by a wowser and had my post deleted when i tried to share the dumb offer with my fellow Lions fans.

Will be filthy is i collect but anticipating this final backed Collingwood to win $250 as well. 😖
Was that the betr promo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back