Preview Gold Coast vs Essendon, Carrara, Saturday 14/07/18 @ 7:25 PM

Who will have more handballs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dea over Francis is disappointing, if there was ever the perfect opportunity to bring him in it was against the rabble in Gold Coast and interstate away from the bright lights of victoria. There must be something else like fitness stopping him as when you look at the long term there is no reason you play dea over francis in this situation.

As an aside, Long is stiff i reckon.

Our season is shot and i am geting jack of them persisting with players coming back from injury without proving themselvrs. Bring in francis and play him or tell us he is already out the door. This club hides far too much from its supporter base that has been through so much s**t in the last 5 years.play the kids and let us enjoy it rather than ******* torturin us with s**t like francis has been in really good nick in the vfl. * this crap.

Colyer has been kissed on the d*ck. Ridiculous that he wasn't dropped. Has shown nothing. Francis stiff. His time will come sooner rather than later. Goddard must want a rest soon

Glad to see we continue to pump games into Colyer. At some point, against all odds, he will show the world that he isn't who he has always been.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With Myers & Fantasia under such injury clouds (and an interstate game), the meltdown around Francis not playing in this one might be extremely premature.

What? He is not coming in for either of those players

Green or Long will come in if one of them goes down. Maybe Ridley with Guelfi being pushed into the midfield.

Not overly impressed with Long going out of the side. I know Fantasia is the player to come back in for him but I am nor sold on the Worsfold pecking order. Colyer should have been out before Long.

As for Francis . There are more things going on than just picking him on form. He has to himself be ready for the next step and up to now that has not been the case. Part of keeping things in order for himself has been simply playing good footy in the VFL until he feels he can handle the next step.

No Ridley. Why?
No Francis. Why?
No Mutch. Why?
No Stewart. Why?
Colyer. What the ****?

Francis- see above.
Mutch -missed last weeks VFL and some training last week.

Why is Fantasia 'in'? Last year I remember quite clearly Hooker was a late withdrawal from our Round 23 game, and when he did't play in the final, he was listed as an 'out'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back