Remove this Banner Ad

Good -

Nank was very clean and composed
Cook and Shoey worked into the game
Murray was excellent again
We fought hard and took it to em

Bad - Goalkicking , Maggots , Selection

Ugly - Rankines String

I yelled at the TV at that one. What was it possibly for?
Absolutely needs to be questioned because there is no fr to Viney there at all. Nothing that can justify the umpires decision.
It's bias. I'm so sick of it.
Non Victorian teams MUST call for an investigation into the Victorian dominance post 2006.
The AFL won't do it though because they know Victorian teams winning equals dollars.

Absolutely he should be persisted with, he's a gun. But I do think he badly needs a rest. Would be happy with him having a week off and a week in the SANFL or something like that, similar to Soligo.
with Rankine out now.. theres little chance of pedlar being rested.

Quite interesting that you get to within 4 points of the 3rd placed team and in the poll of who played well I selected what 7 players? and probably 3 or 4 others played to their level. Last 3 weeks it’s stuck out like dogs balls there has been a ridiculous lack of contributors and far too much left to too few.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unfortunately Crouch had enough stats to get another game next week

Yes, our midfield was comprehensively beaten. But from a stats perspective, well he certainly got a few of them. And that's all that matters to us
It shouldn't be based off stats. Is he being offered another deal? He shouldn't. It's not about wins to make a coach look better, it's about the future.

I know this board hates this answer but I think he absolutely 100% does not have the tank for it. Thilthorpe is a special player but he isn't running around for the whole game as the lead ruck. How many players even do that at 21? Maybe you could split it 50/50 with Himmelberg.
I thought he’s one of our fittest in runs?

I didn't watch much of the game, but the small bit I did I saw a couple of huge Sloane errors.

The first one we got a clean clearance, and he is streaming past and fumbles it.

Minutes later, he has the ball deep in defence and turns it over.

Terrible skill errors from an "experienced" player.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Crouch?!?!?

Dawson wasn’t second best.

I reckon it was Rankine, Murray, Shoenberg.
I think Rankine was our best but he had 2 touches in the last.

Murray was great but off the ground for the last.

Crouch probably performed to the maximum level that could be expected, but our best? No way.

Back