Werewolf Good Omens Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm tossing up between Tarks and Beasty now. I'd rather not risk lynching the JOAT.
On what basis?

Evil will be sitting back and letting the chips fall where they may. Scrutinising the claim is in my eyes the behaviour of good and invested. It’s far more productive to look at those saying nothing.

On what basis?

Evil will be sitting back and letting the chips fall where they may. Scrutinising the claim is in my eyes the behaviour of good and invested. It’s far more productive to look at those saying nothing.
giphy.gif

I'm inclined to believe BEaston, as disputing Horry's claim whilst under little pressure himself doesn't really seem like an evil move.

Guh, let's see where this goes

MC Bad Genius

TheGoatBaron confirming you seered GUH last night and got an evil result?
1713241486198.jpeg

Funny you should ask this.

I have foreseen Horace in fact die tonight after a package arrives on his doorstep. The basket contained apples from Van Dieman’s Land with a note saying “Do not take a bite”!

Horace disregards the ominous wasning thinking it was a gift from an admirer in his village takes a bite and almost dies instantaneously.

Little did Horry know, the apples were laced with poison. Many of the villages mourned his death apart from a silent few. One of these silent few has connections from within Van Dieman’s Land who sent the apples to Horry.

Find who is amongst the silent ones and you will find the killer

View attachment 1961169

Funny you should ask this.

I have foreseen Horace in fact die tonight after a package arrives on his doorstep. The basket contained apples from Van Dieman’s Land with a note saying “Do not take a bite”!

Horace disregards the ominous wasning thinking it was a gift from an admirer in his village takes a bite and almost dies instantaneously.

Little did Horry know, the apples were laced with poison. Many of the villages mourned his death apart from a silent few. One of these silent few has connections from within Van Dieman’s Land who sent the apples to Horry.

Find who is amongst the silent ones and you will find the killer
I admire the dedication to the shtick but a simple yes or no would be more helpful to the village.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GUH has gone to ground

MC Bad Genius
Said I was out. Same as yesterday but not as long.

I feel a bit sorry for BEaston who voted for me as I was claiming

He is clearly lying as is all shook up Tarks.

Not fussed if I go down today, tho wouldn't mind killing Tarks. Tarks, BEaston are good targets for the vig, whether I make it or not.

BEaston thanks MC Bad Genius

I'm not saying GUH is definitely the JOAT, but in the past when he's had a good role he's gone really hard at the first person to be suspicious of him, and I see that playing out a bit now.

I say we lynch GUH because I reckon he might be telling a few fibs

I reckon he may have had access to a seer and seered Baz because he is infatuated with him.

Barrybran MC Bad Genius

Wrong. If I flip anything other than Adam/Antichrist/JOAT I promise I will publicly barrack for the Bombers.

Wrong. If I flip anything other than Adam/Antichrist/JOAT I promise I will publicly barrack for the Bombers.
people will make up any excuse to go for the bombers these days

I'm not saying GUH is definitely the JOAT, but in the past when he's had a good role he's gone really hard at the first person to be suspicious of him, and I see that playing out a bit now.
He is not the JOAT

Remove this Banner Ad

Back