Werewolf Good Omens Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh The Drama GIF by MOODMAN

MOD NOTE!

At the time of Adam's birth, Hell's powers had staged a daring plan to swap out the baby with the demon spawn known as the Antichrist. But instead of the appropriately named Warlock to be placed with a family of great power in the United States of America, the son of Satan was instead handed over to the rather ordinary Young family of Tadfield. And what of the third baby that was born by the US Ambassador's wife? Well, the less you think about it, the better, considering the demons that were involved in the coup.

But who was to blame for this almighty mix-up? Surely not the friendly nuns from the Chattering Order of St. Beryl who had been running the maternity hospital for decades upon decades. Unless of course they were a Satanic order of nuns that had been setup specifically for the job of bringing the Antichrist into the world.

However, the ineptness of the order (and their leader Sister Mary Loquacious particularly) muffed that, didn't they? And the continuing incompetence has lead to another disastrous outcome. One that would ruin her own dreams of
reopening the old nunnery as Tadfield Manor, hosting corporate training and team building events.

Robertio (Sister Mary Loquacious - Lone Wolf) modkilled (Any deleting or editing posts from the game thread)

MOD NOTE!

At the time of Adam's birth, Hell's powers had staged a daring plan to swap out the baby with the demon spawn known as the Antichrist. But instead of the appropriately named Warlock to be placed with a family of great power in the United States of America, the son of Satan was instead handed over to the rather ordinary Young family of Tadfield. And what of the third baby that was born by the US Ambassador's wife? Well, the less you think about it, the better, considering the demons that were involved in the coup.

But who was to blame for this almighty mix-up? Surely not the friendly nuns from the Chattering Order of St. Beryl who had been running the maternity hospital for decades upon decades. Unless of course they were a Satanic order of nuns that had been setup specifically for the job of bringing the Antichrist into the world.

However, the ineptness of the order (and their leader Sister Mary Loquacious particularly) muffed that, didn't they? And the continuing incompetence has lead to another disastrous outcome. One that would ruin her own dreams of
reopening the old nunnery as Tadfield Manor, hosting corporate training and team building events.

Robertio (Sister Mary Loquacious - Lone Wolf) modkilled (Any deleting or editing posts from the game thread)

boom GIF

Yeh it's a bit unpleasant being modkilled but quite a few of us have been there before.

You're not a bit excited Robertio was evil?

He can’t be as evil as my neighbour surely? Or he could have been misunderstood? 🤔

He can’t be as evil as my neighbour surely? Or he could have been misunderstood? 🤔
I'm going to be very impressed if you win as evil simply by making all your posts indecipherable.

I'm going to be very impressed if you win as evil simply by making all your posts indecipherable.
And my neighbour is a right royal campaigner. Do you know the show A Country Practice? She’s Esme Watson. I’ll pretty sure she’s the main evil werewolf in this game dude

Still firmly believe Gralin is evil. But shifting my vote into BarryBran. There's not enough support to kill off Gralin yet so keeping my vote there again is meaningless and as I supposed this morning the vote between blue and dogs linching was quite likely Earthling Vs Earthling.

MC Bad Genius

And my neighbour is a right royal campaigner. Do you know the show A Country Practice? She’s Esme Watson. I’ll pretty sure she’s the main evil werewolf in this game dude
Might be a bit before my time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still firmly believe Gralin is evil. But shifting my vote into BarryBran. There's not enough support to kill off Gralin yet so keeping my vote there again is meaningless and as I supposed this morning the vote between blue and dogs linching was quite likely Earthling Vs Earthling.

MC Bad Genius
I already said I am evil.
Just not in this game.

It's an important distinction

MC Bad Genius

Why do you have Gralin as evil?

Do you think Gralin might be the last horseman?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back