AFL Grand Final Grand Final 2021 - Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs - Sat, Sept 25 - 5:15pm AWST / 7:15pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Nothing these millennial footballers want to hear more now than a rock song from an 80s movie starring the Corey's

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Melb could be contenders for a while, with the youth of Oliver and petracca, but they’re really really dependent on the top 5-10 players on their list and can they keep them all fit.

Had an amazing run with injury.

Also question marks over their kfs.

They need to use their success to draw a gun kf through free agency or trade. Get into Ben kings ear.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Melb could be contenders for a while, with the youth of Oliver and petracca, but they’re really really dependent on the top 5-10 players on their list and can they keep them all fit.

Had an amazing run with injury.

Also question marks over their kfs.

They need to use their success to draw a gun kf through free agency or trade. Get into Ben kings ear.
I think the new rules 6-6-6, standing the mark, etc - suit the elite midfields more than anything.

Makes it much harder for teams like us with B grade rucks and slow midfielders to get anywhere near it.

look at what the Demons did out of centre clearance tonight.

they’ll be up and about as long as Gawn/Jackson/Petracca and Oliver are playing.

I'm gonna say it. I'm really happy for Ben brown. Such a humble, nice guy and unlikely footballer. We have a bit of a laugh at him at times, but i'm really happy for the guy. Genuine person. Good on him.

Ben Brown even sounds boring after a flag

Melbourne are now equal on premierships with Hawthorn!

Seems incredible given recent years!

Hawthorn all-time minor round: 942-13-996 (W 48.2%)

Hawthorn all-time finals: 53-0-33 (W 61.6%)

Quirkalicious!

First AFL flag for Melbourne and that's what the record should show or give us our history .

Seeing Troy Chaplin holding the premiership cup is a difficult moment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back