Game Day Grand Final Opponent watch thread (AKA Preliminary Final #2) Giants vs Tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm lapping this up as much as they are.

Going to be like 97 all over again. All the focus on the Victorian fairytale of a team who haven't won in ages.

Not so, I’m a Victorian and a passionate Hawk. This is the Australian Football League and I assure you there’s plenty of folk rooting for the Crows. Please do it boys! Go you Crows!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not so, I’m a Victorian and a passionate Hawk. This is the Australian Football League and I assure you there’s plenty of folk rooting for the Crows. Please do it boys! Go you Crows!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are talking about the Victorian media, not the general footy going public who have been pretty good at games that I go to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eddie is incorrect - the duty of care is NOT on the player going for the ball. The AFL and the Tribunal have ruled time and again that the duty of care is to your OPPONENT.
He's had 2 incidents this year. Even a fine rubs him out. They'll have to dismiss it completely for him to play in the GF.

Eddie is incorrect - the duty of care is NOT on the player going for the ball. The AFL and the Tribunal have ruled time and again that the duty of care is to your OPPONENT.
He knows this Nikki, he is just trying to put doubt into the discussion ... and create a way out for the MRP.

Same as his insistence that they will be at the supreme court on Wednesday if he gets suspended.

Danoz

kN3GVAQ.jpg

shooting looked a bit too cheesy
outstanding

Remove this Banner Ad

Back