Traded Harley Balic [traded to Melbourne] [retired]

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 25, 2002
Roleystone
AFL Club
Fremantle
If ever you wanted a bargain, here is it. Look into his draft profile, his wrist injury and aftermath. Look into his WAFL finals performances off no preparation. Look into his 4 games this year.

From my biased prospective he is worth a first round, from your perspective he is a bargain. Non victorian clubs need not apply.

If ever you wanted a bargain, here is it. Look into his draft profile, his wrist injury and aftermath. Look into his WAFL finals performances off no preparation. Look into his 4 games this year.

From my biased prospective he is worth a first round, from your perspective he is a bargain. Non victorian clubs need not apply.
will take
Was keen when we went Morgan & Redman.
Would fit our midfield profile and fill a much needed gap for a tackling mid.

I like what I've seen of him in games this year. He seems to be coming along well.

I'd be interested with a second rounder. Not sure what Freo would want for him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I can't see a club giving up anything more than a third or fourth round pick for him. Drafted in the second round, solid form in the 2's but little form in the seniors and he's more than likely not staying in WA regardless of what happens. Most players in his position get traded for chips.

I like what I've seen of him in games this year. He seems to be coming along well.

I'd be interested with a second rounder. Not sure what Freo would want for him.
That'll be plenty. I'm hoping somebody coughs up a future second but very doubtful. It's hard to gauge his value because like I said he's is wrist injury is sorted now. Comments like "4th round pick at best" are just stupid and uninformed on how talented the kid is. But yeah a bargain pickup.

Players touted to be top 20 picks a few weeks out from draft night don't drop to Pick 38 for no reason... Clubs will know his true value.
Wasn't that influenced by that wrist problem?

You delisted him

The real story is he knocked up his missus and wanted to be closer to home for support. Freo tried to work out a trade but no one was willing to give anything up for a player heading home anyway.

Saints perhaps to spite freo for taking dawson and ross grabbed him and the rest is history.

He was getting regular games here and had played 37 in total. He was developing into a good rebounding defender and the idea we'd just delist him is idiotic.

Get your facts straight JG22, St Kilda would not cough up a player or pick for him so we were forced to delist out of kindness due to his and his partners homesickness.

"In January 2013, it was revealed that a major reason for Roberton wanting to return to Victoria was to be closer to his and his partner Amy's families. The couple's first son, named Boston, was born in November 2012.[4] "

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dylan_Roberton

You delisted him

Remove this Banner Ad

Back