Toast HOT Pies FROZE the Demons

Remove this Banner Ad

His one-handed take of the handball that was slightly behind him, followed by the dummy to handball and subsequent goal, was very skillful.

He really is a fantastic player in congestion, and very clean around goals.

Anyone know how long a player has after a mark or free kick to get rid of the ball? Seemed to me that 'play on' was called very quickly in some many instances.
No wonder we used up the full amount of interchanges.
Then they wonder why fatigue is setting in.
In the back of my mind, I recall something like 6 seconds

Anyone know how long a player has after a mark or free kick to get rid of the ball? Seemed to me that 'play on' was called very quickly in some many instances.
BT was banging on about this but each time play-on was called because the player moved off the mark or did not come back behind the mark. Play-on seemed the right call to me?

BT was banging on about this but each time play-on was called because the player moved off the mark or did not come back behind the mark. Play-on seemed the right call to me?
Will need to watch replay but it seem quick to me for no reason sometimes, yet not other times.

You
I think I saw the worst ump decision on I think Taylor Adams we played awesome
mean the fine able dive over the top?
That was laughable. Ump got owned.

I think Buckley adopted tactics used by Themistocles in the Battle of Salamis.
I was there...
Carnage after the battle...dozens were hung..
german-sausage-02-GQ_08Apr16_getty_b.jpg

Maybe overlooked but the game profile of our forward line is extremely young.

The 4 main players

WHE 86 games
Cox 31 games
Stepho 12 games
Mihocek 2 games

Add Thomas at 45 games.

You

mean the fine able dive over the top?
That was laughable. Ump got owned.

No the Greeks were outnumbered.. but they sucked the Persians into going into the heart of the bay of Salamis.. and the Greeks with their lighter faster paced ships rammed em coming in from the shore into the guts re.. the Persian ships which outnumbered us 5 to 1 or some s**t like that.. were obliterated!

The question is, do we put someone with clearly defined weaknesses for the role back there? Reid is far too slow, can't pick up a ground ball and can't turn. Moore is inexperienced, prone to brain fades and doesn't work anywhere near hard enough for a man of his talent. He also doesn't do the simple things well at this point.

I'd stick with Dunn, Maynard, Langdon, Scharenberg, Howe, Crisp and hopefully Murray/Appleby coming back in as our defenders.

And i would go the other way. Think we need to give Moore a go at CFB between now and end of H&A. 4-5 games to see how it goes.

McDonald exposed a potential weakness that we dont want exploited come the pointy end.

I just have flashbacks to Hawkins in 2011.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard him pre game on ABC and it's like his love for us is finally starting to filter back through. Eddie seems to be on decent terms with him as well.
He grew up a Collingwood supporter thats something you don't lose ,suppressed it for a lot of years but in the end you are what you are same as Howe.

And i would go the other way. Think we need to give Moore a go at CFB between now and end of H&A. 4-5 games to see how it goes.

McDonald exposed a potential weakness that we dont want exploited come the pointy end.

For Scharenberg or Langdon?

Interestingly, we used all 90 interchange rotations. As that happened before in a game? Was that part of the plan or did we miscalculate? Who finished on the bench? Might have been a bit concerning if it was a close game. Quite odd.

Would depend on when we used the last rotation.

Didnt notice the umpiring yesterday, thought it was really good (although they were quick to call play on).

I also havent noticed many being angry at non existent issues except for one who seems to be angry that others are angry at non existent issues.

I didn't mind that, get sick of players crab walking about. They opt to move off the line, call it. Put the onus back on the players.

You're right in relation to the free IF the contact was made when the ball was within 5 metres. That was my only query and I couldn't tell how close the ball was. That said it is the sort of thing that Cloke was constantly penalised for. It's a split second decision that has to take into account contact and ball position. Not easy

Pandora's box. There'd be hundreds of these frees paid if they elected to go by the letter of the law. The McDonald 1 was consistent with the interpretations across the whole game so can't ask for more than that.

Great win going into the bye, hopefully we come out full speed against the baggers. Need to keep building, still half a season to go.
Think how lovely to give the blues a thorough hiding.

A real full on wigging.

With cat o nine tails.

Squash them like bugs.

Just watched the replay again.

Go * yourself Tim Watson you biased flog.
This dickhead should not be allowed commentate Pies games.

That's what they want with the view being the game will become more open and we'll see more scoring.

Hawkins destroyed us because Mick refused to move a clearly injured player off him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back