Toast HOT Pies FROZE the Demons

Remove this Banner Ad

Can we please return the jumpers to have for ALL games

• The black numbers on the white background,
So much easier on the eye, and looks smarter too.

Easier better

Simpler

328A189E-CD83-4E66-BD44-A0BFCEB89D05.jpeg

Two wrongs don’t make a right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Actually that's irrelevant because it's only your opinion that it's two wrongs.

For a senior coach to go on national TV the week before a finals campaign and denigrate the entire club is simply unforgivable.

Then to leave a obviously injured and labouring Reid on the Hawk whilst he continued to shred us is the act of a petulant and selfish child.

So

No thanks

I won't let it go.

Compare the pair (ps we don’t have hooped socks)

690846E6-9C44-4E58-89DB-6E346BBBD3CE.jpeg C

The Wells news sucks.

Hmmm

We really need Elliott back now. Hopefully he can play a few VFL games post bye. Wouldn’t hurt if we got Varcoe back too.
Aish is a while away.

My updated change:

In: Appleby
Out: Wells.

Just watched the Adams decision again........I want a please explain this week.

They get 1.1 goals after that bullshit decision.
Had he taken the players legs I could have swallowed it but the Melbourne player got there late and took a *en dive. Could have run right past Adams.
He should have copped a Rancing fine.

The Wells news sucks.

Hmmm

We really need Elliott back now. Hopefully he can play a few VFL games post bye. Wouldn’t hurt if we got Varcoe back too.
Aish is a while away.

My updated change:

In: Appleby
Out: Wells.
Appleback should have been in v Melbourne.

Forget 2011 it was not the point.

So how did our defence line up on McDonald yesterday. That is the point.

Answer - Poorly.

Potential solution - Moore to CHB.

We were given a warning yesterday. We should not ignore it.

I agree that Macca highlighted a way to exploit our defence, but we exploited Melbourne's defence more. His conversion was unusually high too.

A fit Moore in Greenwood's place? Hell yeah.

Actually that's irrelevant because it's only your opinion that it's two wrongs.

For a senior coach to go on national TV the week before a finals campaign and denigrate the entire club is simply unforgivable.

Then to leave a obviously injured and labouring Reid on the Hawk whilst he continued to shred us is the act of a petulant and selfish child.

So

No thanks

I won't let it go.

I won’t let it go either, Mick could’ve left a hero and taken the higher ground. He didn’t.

Not having Goldsack as the sub for 2011 GF, the guy who was the most flexible, multi positional player on the list, was the act of what I thought must have been dementia. Then not moving Reid off Hawkins when Reid was on 1 leg further proved my dementia diagnosis.

I'm the opposite. I think the white numbers on black look better. There is too much white on the other one.
Fair enough too.

If I may ask, And when you are at games is it easier to see for you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Despite Timmy Watson saying it was ok I thought they should have paid a free against McDonald for an almighty front on shove to Scharenberg in a marking contest. Ball was about 10 metres away at the time. Resulted in mark and goal to McDonald.

Timmy Watson was openly barracking for Melbourne, bloody joke the commentary.

He openly barracks for anyone playing Collingwood - he's a disgrace of course but the media is a bigger disgrace for employing him.

Channel 10 had Tim Lame who did the Same

He can't forgive us for 1990

What are you talking about?

2b82ddf248183a26da449cb5b49f9997

Had he taken the players legs I could have swallowed it but the Melbourne player got there late and took a ****en dive. Could have run right past Adams.

I can't remember the specifics of the incident but IIRC Adams didn't actually make contact with the Melbourne player - How can you penalise someone for taking out someones legs if you don't even make contact to begin with? Furthermore Adams got there earlier and with my own interpretation I believe that in order to be penalised the person who is sliding needs to be the one to initiate contact in order for them to be penalised.

Either way its a rule that needs to be addressed by the AFL. On one side of the coin you have incidents such as this where the player penalised is the one sliding and in other cases you have the other player getting penalised for high contact in the case of their knees/legs connecting with the grounded players head.

Had he taken the players legs I could have swallowed it but the Melbourne player got there late and took a ****en dive. Could have run right past Adams.

Spot on......umpire got that one wrong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back