How long until the heat comes on Goodwin?

Remove this Banner Ad

if they lose round 1 to freo at home heat will come on straight away

Underrating Freo a bit, with a fully fit list they're pretty solid, just lacking a bit of age and depth throughout a season.

Melbourne 'should' win, but it's not like losing to 2016 Essendon.

Underrating Freo a bit, with a fully fit list they're pretty solid, just lacking a bit of age and depth throughout a season.

Melbourne 'should' win, but it's not like losing to 2016 Essendon.
the point is goodwin is in the most danger imo of losing his job this year so the second they lose if its early on he will get the focus

bucks and leon not too far behind

the point is goodwin is in the most danger imo of losing his job this year so the second they lose if its early on he will get the focus

bucks and leon not too far behind

Oh Goodwin should be gone already, don't think he's shown any kind of evidence that he's a good coach. Cameron in the same boat albeit GWS have been close enough to a GF.

Don't think either have got the most out of the lists they've had available.

Freo paying $2.82

Saying I should put the lot on them?
I will be having a piece of those odds.

To be honest I haven’t been following Melbourne’s pre-season but there’s a bullish vibe around at Cockburn. The boys are in supreme condition and I think we will be putting a better side out in round 1 than the team that beat Melbourne last year when the Dees had everything to play for.

To be honest I haven’t been following Melbourne’s pre-season but there’s a bullish vibe around at Cockburn. The boys are in supreme condition and I think we will be putting a better side out in round 1 than the team that beat Melbourne last year when the Dees had everything to play for.
But here's the thing.
Melbourne play their best footy when the pressure is off them or don't have finals on the line.

You got us at the perfect time in shitty conditions. Freo and Swans love that rubbish.

Jokes aside, on a fresh track we will give you a touch up round 1.

18 clubs have a bullish vibe every February.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freo will be the big improvers this year, I can see them winning at least one final.
Not sure if they'll trounce Melbourne but I'd certainly favour Freo in what should be a cracking game

I'll be putting some money on Freo especially if they're still at $2.80. Made some money backing Swans and Freo against us last year (though to be fair I also lost some money backing Gold Coast and Collingwood against us as well).

I'll be putting some money on Freo especially if they're still at $2.80. Made some money backing Swans and Freo against us last year (though to be fair I also lost some money backing Gold Coast and Collingwood against us as well).
If Freo are organised, they’ll belt the s**t out of us.

Goodwin knows he is on limited time but I think he can turn it around this year, I like the offseason recruitment of Brown (pending injuries) should give us a massive lift.

Leon Cameron should be more concerned IMO.

Goodwin knows he is on limited time but I think he can turn it around this year, I like the offseason recruitment of Brown (pending injuries) should give us a massive lift.

Leon Cameron should be more concerned IMO.

Ken Hinkley will be under pressure when the Power are 0-8 . Bookmark it .
Deez will go well this year . I say this fir past 3 years , go dees !!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back