I Bet My Left Nut That... (2016 Edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 28, 2011
Pluto
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Reds, Lakers, Gold City, Knights
For the seventh year in a row!

I bet my left nut that Bryce Gibbs will be an Adelaide Crow by the end of October, and that there will be a swap of early picks in the Jack Steele trade.

IBMLNT Richmond will try to play hardball on the Prestia trade then s**t themselves when it starts to draw out and trade pick 6 for him

This seems like good management though.

Try to get a player for a steal, if it doesn't work pay fair value to get it done? But sometimes you do get more than fair value (Carlton for Yarran and Hampson, Essendon for Melksham)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IBMLNT Richmond will try to keep pick 6, GC will call their bluff and because the deal looks like stalling, Prestia will bail out to a better Vic based club leaving Richmond the bridesmaid - yet again!

Or IBMLNT Neil Balme will finally pull Richmond into the world of reality and already be orchestrating a first day deal of pick 6 for Prestia

I bet my left nut we keep pick 5...

The existence of my testicles is relying on a statement from Steven Trigg :$:eek:
Steven Trigg, you know what Crows supporters think of him, can't trust a word he says, they laughed their **** off when he moved to Carlton. You don't get to keep pick 5 and get Marchbank, it's lose pick 5 and what extras in the way of player/s and picks get added to Marchbank.

Who is collecting all the nuts at the end of the trade period?

I bet my left nut that Jack Leslie moves to some smart team and goes on to become a week in week out best 22 tall defender.

IBMLNT that Brett Deledio stays at the tigers because what they want for him and what they get offered for him are miles apart.

IBMLN that most of the trade scenarios posted on BF have no basis in reality and are based on SEN recycling BF rumors

You are so spot on ... I gave up listening to that crap over 3 years ago. Is KB still going?

Who do they have on these days?

IBMLNT Richmond will try to keep pick 6, GC will call their bluff and because the deal looks like stalling, Prestia will bail out to a better Vic based club leaving Richmond the bridesmaid - yet again!

Or IBMLNT Neil Balme will finally pull Richmond into the world of reality and already be orchestrating a first day deal of pick 6 for Prestia
Theres no way you get Prestia and keep 6. GC dont want a shitty player or any more picks that arent first rounders.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back