Roast IF it isn't biased or ncompetent..... THEN it must be inciteful media coverage part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is there an uproar from the media about someone chanting Brayshaw when Gaff has his birthday spin-goal kicking shot? Are you fricking kidding me? Can Adam Simpson come out and defend his players? Also it was Nic Nat i believe

Reckon we’ve seen last we see of Vardy this year in the ones, regardless of his form or the fitness of Nic & Hickey.

Club will straight bat it in the media, but I’m sure he’ll get a clip over the ears behinds closed doors.

Lol as if the club would buckle to something so silly.

the king of deflection ross lyon.

it doesnt matter what was said. its not like they were condoning the incident. it was to create more angst for gaff. i dont see how it was in any way an insult to brayshaw.

Silly from the social media team for not catching it. And not that smart from Vardy knowing the birthday kicks get put online.

Yes it’s not that big a deal, but most of the modern clubs interaction with the media involves trying to swim along without too much attention. This is an avoidable deviation from that.

It shouldn't have been put online because all oppo will now know what to do when Gaff has a set shot. If I were Freo, I would make sure Brayshaw is the one on the mark.

The rage posts on their board make me laugh.

Someone really needs to kick vardys ****in teeth in. Peace of **** like that sums up eaglesfc perfectly.

In the end Vardy will cop some heat - deservedly - for the sledge and it was a poor choice by the social media team to put it online even if they always put the birthday kicks online.

But the reality is that Gaff will have copped worse on field from opposition players, but there's no outrage about that - also deservedly.

It's a slow news week.

Not even a sponsor post.

Surely people have better things to do with their time and energy than get upset by this birthday kick video.

The social media team needed to be a bit more switched on. I can't post the image under the the oppressive new Adult Content rules but it's like that bird who tried to do the "hot" selfie in the bathroom and didn't realise there was a huge log visible in the toilet.

Simmo will and should be pissed.

Not at the media, they should expect that.

But at Vardy for saying it (which is baffling and dumb IMO) and even worse at the Social Media team for publishing it.
Yep, it wasn't very bright...Vardy strikes again? You do expect all that banter and more, in its natural home setting, but it should've been filtered...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the king of deflection ross lyon.

it doesnt matter what was said. its not like they were condoning the incident. it was to create more angst for gaff. i dont see how it was in any way an insult to brayshaw.
Yeh, good point, wasn't an insult, but it was in poor taste, for Gaff and Brayshaw.

Whoever handles the clubs Instagram account will get a derserved clip around the ears for putting that up. This was an own goal and entirely avoidable with a bit of common sense

That said it’s rather amusing seeing some purples get so worked up about it

The irony of someone wanting Vardys teeth to be kicked in for being a piece of s**t is absolutely lost on them

I doubt Vardy meant any disrespect to anyone, he clearly got shortchanged on neurons at birth.

Actually thought Ross' response was completely appropriate - said he didn't like it, when asked, but left it at that.

If this gets your blood curdling though you need to find more things to fill your day.

Molehill = mountain. Media beatup, we shouldnt even be wasting our time on this. There's a heck of lot of stuff more interesting and serious than this to get worked up about. Let the Fremantle and media snowflakes have their moment and move on.

I'm more worried about how bad his shot on goal was :p

I doubt Vardy meant any disrespect to anyone, he clearly got shortchanged on neurons at birth.
Actually thought Ross' response was completely appropriate - said he didn't like it, when asked, but left it at that. If this gets your blood curdling though you need to find more things to fill your day.
The evidence is mounting...

Another negative west coast article. Wow they must really be worried? We're not even going THAT well. Haven't these floggos learnt from last year that it just galvanises us?

That's "premiership player Vardy" to him

That's "premiership hero Vardy" to you.

2d39e660dd74768f18e735f1912ff381

Gaff's mother welcomes this new taunt. For years she has endured the slur that she wears army boots whenever Andrew has a set shot, now someone else gets to take the heat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back