Roast IF it isn't biased or ncompetent..... THEN it must be inciteful media coverage part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barely a mention on any footy shows last night. Nothing on 360 and a 1 min mention of Darlings marking by Lyon on the couch.

Pretty sure half the 360 show will be dedicated to us tonight, well one particular player anyway.
TBF, even with our injuries and being on the road, it was never going to get much airplay.
David King gave us a good pump up on the radio.

Of course Rioli will be huge news.

Yeo pretty much gave Tom Browne a whack today? I guess it's as brutal as he can go being in his situation

Yeo pretty much gave Tom Browne a whack today? I guess it's as brutal as he can go being in his situation

Glad he got called out. Even Vozzo gave him a whack.

Elliot Made a great point in that these days the news is about spreading the rumours. In a perfect world Rhino is the face for ch7 footy news and the head journo. Is Tom's old man a big shot in the media/footy/corporate world?

Elliot Made a great point in that these days the news is about spreading the rumours. In a perfect world Rhino is the face for ch7 footy news and the head journo. Is Tom's old man a big shot in the media/footy/corporate world?

Apparently his parents are well connected.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His dad will also be President of Collingwood whenever he bothers to call an EGM
I know this is the accepted wisdom at the moment, but Mark Korda is literally the Korda in KordaMentha. He's not only super well connected, but literally knows where the bodies are burried. If he wanted to make a fight of it, it might get interesting.

That said, he'll probably do something boring like stand aside for the "greater good". Hopefully not. 😈

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back